Sick of "ohio" pt 2

Narrator's pov:
A young teenagers with feminine features hasn't been sleeping well while rotting in their bed watching (YouTube/tiktok/Instagram) (optional) when all of the sudden they've realized it's 5am and they have to go to school

Y/n's pov:
Why do I keep hearing lemonade lelelemonade on my fyp..wait what time is it rn....
FUCK FUCK OH MY GOD I DIDNT EVEN SLEPT AT ALL SHIT. I HAVE TO FUCKJNG DRESS UP AND DO MY SKINCARE ROUTINE EVEN THOUGH I RARELY EVEN DO THAT SHII BUT WHO CARES.OH MY LORD IM LITERALLY GONNA CRY,FUCKKKKK "YN EAT YOUR BREAKFAST AT LEAST" "MOM ITS ALRIGHT ILL BUY MILK ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL" I yelled back while panting.

FUCK WHO DID I BUMPED INTO oh my god this has to be the worst day of this week.Who tf is it my forehead hurts ughhhh WAIT SCA-SCARATI-TITIES?? "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I WAS IN A RUSH" I'm so fuckjng embarrassing "It's alright plus the school gate isn't gonna open until 30 minutes" What.I shot my eyes at him with a blank stare "uh you ok?"he asked in concerned "yeah I'm ok sorry 'bout that wanna go on a walk?" "Bro I don't even know you" did he just side eye me. "But I do YOURE the fucking famous person in school" I'm gonna drag him.

Scaramouche pov:
WHY IS THIS GIRL DRAGGING ME WTF."LET ME GO TF.." she looked at me with a fucking devious smirk WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER oh my god my cheeks are burning fuck.COCKSUCKER.

Third pov:
They sat on a swing while chatting while yn is eating Mc flurry(different from what she told her mom) "you want some?" YN asked wishing he'd say yes so they can have indirect kiss "oh yeah sure I was craving for some anyways" "here ahhh~" "I can feed myself thank you?" "No scaratitties you don't understand lemme just feed you pretty please?" "Fuck you fine."

They chatted for a long time for 20minutes
Talking about toman,fatui,Tenjiku,Raiden blood line,mommy issues etc.

While they were walking to school yn suddenly asked "hey wanna exchange discord tags and phone number?" She grinned "sure ig" "WHY IS YOUR NAME COCKSUCKER." "Hehe why not?~" "I'm concerned for you now" he gave her a blank stare "well fuck you mitsuya better" "HEY DONT COMPARE ME WITH THAT SHIT." "WDYMBT HUH YOU SHORT ASS" they argued until they went to their classroom

"HINAAAA" "YN!" They both hugged each other "YK SCARAMOUCHE?" YN asked "yeah why isn't he rumored that he punched Mona for assaulting him and joining the fatui club?" Hina said in concern "WELL I MET HIM AND WE CLICKED AAAAAA" YN said in excitement "Oh my for real??" Hina had a shock bombastic face on her "He was really fun too!!" "Maybe the rumors were too mean" hina said wondering "PROBABLYYYY"

The bell rang as they went back to their seats
"Stand up,goodmorning Teacher." While the teacher was teaching in the middle of the class YN suddenly passed a note to her seat mate "what you up to darling??" With a heart behind the word ,,darling'' naoto read it " get away I'm not interested." YN read in shock while she turned her head to naoto "It's ok dear~I'll make you mine xoxo 😘" naoto had a tint of little tad of blush on his cheeks "yeah sure mhm.." he thought