PROLOGUE

Every story has a beginning and an ending. People have to write their own stories, Some are basic whereas some are quite thrilling like Hayes Amedeo Caelestis. He was the main lead in this Kingdom with his best friend, Adeleo Kieran and their love of life, Thea Salvero.

People Might think Who am I? right? I am Verena Raith Damon. I am the second lead character. I am a noble. My father is the Duke of the southern part of Theon.

Theon was one of the kingdoms which had people born with powers. We were powerful and the whole world was around us. The King and Queen are very benign and warm-hearted.

My mother was around me for 17 years when she passed while giving birth to my twin brother and sister. Violet Reina Damon and Vale Reyes Damon.

I always had a crush on Hayes and Adeleo. Sometimes, I wanted to be Thea.

Thea was beautiful. She was sweet, caring, loving, nice, kind, and every other better adjective you can find is not enough to describe her.

On the other hand, I, Verena Raith Damon, was ambivert, Not intriguing, meticulous, sharp, slightly selfish.

But there are two things common between Thea and me, that is, we are both female and we both have powers. If a baby is born on the day of a full moon or a new moon night, That baby is blessed with powers. But their power is a curse if the baby is born on a new moon night.

I was born on a new moon night. The last person who was born on a night like this was a few hundred years ago and their death was a tragedy. After learning about my powers, I think I have frowned upon my life. My power was the ability to see the future.

Thea was born on a full moon night, They will not receive a painful death. Some people who had powers tend to live longer and they had their powers always. Thea has received the healing powers, Her one touch revives the whole world.

People say powers are God-gifted. But it is a curse to me. I was 5 years old when I first saw my vision. I saw my dog

die. I thought it was just a vision, but he really did and Then I started to study and emphasise my powers.

When I was 10 I saw the vision of my mother dying when I was 17 and her giving birth to my twin siblings. I lost hope in saving her because I couldn't change the future, When I tried, I felt my neck was tied with chains. That's a limitation to my power.

I can't change the future but a person willing to give their life for me can break the curse of my power. But there is no one. I cannot see the future where I am being saved. That means I can't be saved.

Thea on the other side, doesn't have to face these. Her powers are strong. She won't lose her powers. It's like till death do them part.

Her dedication towards the kingdom made Hayes and Adeleo fall in love with Thea. Everyone was fond of their relationship. I was noble but I also looked at them from afar.

Two beautiful and Powerful men, falling for a gorgeous maiden.

Adeleo was very good-looking too, and so was Hayes. But my eyes were always on Hayes.

Adeleo is on the line for the throne. He is the crown prince. Hayes, is the Grand Duke now, Since his father, Hector Louis Caelestis, fell ill, The Parliament made his son, the Grand Duke. Hayes was trained to be the Grand Duke.

Although, Hayes and Adeleo were in love with Thea. my powers made me see the unthinkable.

I couldn't believe it. It was unbelievable. But I was happy to so spend my last few days with him.

"I never knew being the second lead in this chapter would make me the main lead of your world

"I never knew being the second lead in this chapter would make me the main lead of your world. Sadly, It will end soon,"

"With you Verena, I am forever Undone,"

"Can you be with me till my last breath?"

"I won't let you go like this Verena. You made me realise that I lost my new moon while counting the stars but now when you're shining bright you won't leave me,"

____________________________

You might be wondering what am I doing right? I actually wrote this story way long ago but I thought to take some time and get ready before publishing.

So yeah! It's a new concept and I hope you enjoy.