Date

VERENA'S POV

"Mother, She used my necklace," My 'sister' is throwing tantrums about me stealing her jewellery when it was mine and I was taking it back for me.

"You are such an annoying Girl. Stop coming in the way of my daughter's happiness," Kaltrina stated as I nodded. "Good," She said before walking out. "Your Grace, How long will you stay deprived even when you have such amazing powers?" My lady in waiting Beatrix told me. She was a 5 years younger than me. She was an orphan roaming in the streets 6 years ago until. I felt bad so I brought her in and My father agreed too.

I was surprised when Kaltrina also started treating her nicely.

"Beatrix, My powers are not amazing. They are a curse. This curse gives me pain every single night. I faced near death experiences every single night," I said. It was not that I was dying but the feeling made air leave my lungs.

"Your Grace," Her eyes softened. "Maybe it is high time, You should get married to someone," She said and smiled. "Why should I Beatrix?" I smiled confused at what she said. She grinned at me before taking out an envelope.

It looked like a Letter.

"Read the letter," She said as her grin grew more visible. I turned the page to see it is from the Caelistis Palace.

It was from...

Hayes.

"The Grand Duke," I looked at the letter confused. An thrilling excitement screamed through my veins. My heart punched my ribs at the thought of Hayes writing me a letter.

Dear Verena,
We got off on the wrong foot. I wished that you would like to do a proper meeting with me on Thursday Evening, Sharp at 6 PM, at my residence, I'll be waiting.

Truly Yours,
H.C

I suppose the Initials are Hayes Caelistis.

He asked me out on a date. Like a date.

"You are going on a date," She squealed as I was a pure blushing mess. He called me by my name. "Should I go?" I asked. "Of course, You should and I have your dress right here," She said and showed me the gown. "Let the time come," I chuckled.

"I already sent a reply," She said as I looked at her dead in the eyes. "What did you send?" I asked. "That you are Going, Your grace," She said and cheekily smiled. I sighed knowing that I have to go.

"You have 5 hours," She said. "What? When did this letter come?" I asked her in a quite panicked tone. "It came here, 2 days ago," She said and grinned. "You're giving it to me now?" I exclaimed as She showed me a small smile. "Let's get you ready," She said and pulled my hands.

A Date.

HAYES'S POV

"YOU DID WHAT?" I yelled at Bernard. He has sent a letter to Verena and asked her to come meet me at my palace. "Are you mad?" He asked me. "Of course I am not," I said and sarcastically grinned. "She replied," He said as I widened my eyes. He smirked and took out a letter.