||•13•||

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes and saw it was jungkook . 
He punched the man hardly until the blood came from his mouth and he fell on the ground . Why you came? Why do you care ? My mind was getting so messed up with everything that happened today..

" You bastard how dare you touch her !!" He shouted while punching the man

I sat on the ground and was just emotionless. I don't know how to react.  It was just too much for me.

Jungkook's pov

I was really desperate and was looking for her .

I was just walking and looking in each and every place then i heard someone shouting from a dark alley .

I went and saw there was a man and a girl.. She was Yn he was going to kiss her .

I couldn't bear it at any cost i took a metal pipe taht was on the ground and hit him on his head.

I just want to kill him but then i saw y/n who was  sitting on the ground she was completely drenched, she was just blankly staring at the ground.
Her condition was terrible . The upper portion of her top was tore .
I rushed towards her and hugged her tightly. She was trembling. She didn't hugged me back.
If I was just some seconds late then ..
Tears filled in my eyes looking her terrible state.
I wrapped her with my jacket and cupped her face

"Y/n don't worry I'm here " i said  . She didn't respond.

I took her to my car and started driving

She was not talking and not crying .

We reached the hotel and I took her out of the car. She went inside the room wrapping herself with the my coat.
I went behind her and saw her sitting in front of the mirror .

I went and sat in my knees near her .

"Y/n I'm really sorry " i spoke and took her hand in mines

But she immediately took them back

" I get it jungkook " She said looking in my eyes
"Now I finally understood how terrible as you wife  , as a person I am. Thank you, you told me earlier. You know it's always me, the clumsy, the trouble maker every time and now I finally accept it.
She said which made me broke.

" Y/n it's-" She cutted me

" No Jungkook, it's all clear I can see. You were always there to help me but I was never enough. I'm clumsy, I always gets you in trouble, I always mak- makes you run after me, but trust me I'm not an attention seeker " Her voice cracked saying te last sentence , tears fell from her eyes.

"Infact I am sorry jungkook, for being a trouble in your life. You always took me as your responsibility right? You never loved me? Did you? " She wiped her tears.

I hugged her but she pushed me

" Don't touch me! .. Please don't touch me.. I'm disgusted.. I am.. That man.. Touched me.. He said he.. Wanted me for one night...Don't please  " She broke down, trembling .

I clenched my fist, I'll not let that man live in this world.

I hugged her tightly and she sobbed . My heart ached seeing her this condition.

I rubbed her back , she didn't stopped crying. Looks like she was holding this for too long.

"I'm sorry yn, I'm really sorry that's all my fault " I said and she clenched my shirt, crying.

"Calm down yn, everything is okay, I'm here nothing will happen " I said

"I feel.. Disgusted jungkook..am I filthy now ? " She looked in my eyes .

"No, you're not yn. Calmn down" I hugged her more tightly to comfort her

"Why .. Why you shouted on me? Why you said thinngs like that jungkook? " She started punching me on my chest  and tried pushing me still sobbing.
She was hurt. But I still hugged her  , rubbing her shoulder.

..................

A/n's pov

Jk calmed her down and kissed her forehead

" Listen y/n , I'm really sorry for shouting at you . I was just a bit frustrated  .." He said
"And you let all that frustration on me " She said

" No, I'm really sorry for that , you're the one i love and i can't see my love crying like this . Today I've planned to confess you this. Holding these feeling  were really hard for me . I'll always protect you and stay by your side don't cry . You're the best person I ever met. I never considered you as a trouble maker in fact you are the most cheering  person  , you're smile relieves my all stress . I know I've not been the best husband , but trust me I'll try my best to be for you. Just give me one more chance and forgive me please. "
He said softly while cupping her cheeks .

"You were going to confess me? " She asked

"Yes , I've even booked a date for us and this ring but because of my stupidity it ruined " he lowered his head.
Yes jungkook had bought the diamond ring for yn. To propose her.

Her heat melted, she held his hand and looked in his eyes
"I love you yn I do "

She hugged him  " i love you too. "  She said

"now smile  for me .  I don't like tears in your eyes "He spoke  wiping her tears

She smiled as he said
" That's my love " he smiled .

They both changed into some comfortable clothes.

Yn was sitting on the bed , lost in her thoughts.
Jungkook sat beside her and hugged her. She rested her head on his shoulder.

" Well Y/n you loved me but why didn't you told me earlier?"

He asked being curious and changing her mind

" I was afraid of same .. that you love me back or not " she spoke

"But i already knew you loved me  !"  She smiled looking at me.

"What ? How?  I didn't confessed you earlier ?"  He questioned

" You did. Remember the day you were drunk .. you told me that you love me ". She said playing with his finger.

" Then why you didn't told me ?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrow

''i was not sure you were saying that in your sense or was just blabbering after being drunk" she said

"Ohh! Really?" He thought

She nodded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine your face say hello to me then all the bad says are nothing to me
~~
Vote✨

Saranghaeee 💜