20: can i kiss you?

Dream groaned as he attempted to stretch, immediately realizing weight was ontop of him, usually he would expect his cat, smoky, to be laying on him, but this weight was heavier than the fragile cat.

Dream rubbed his eyes as he saw the familiar brunette he had just met; laying on him. Their legs intertwined.

"George.", Dream groaned, shaking the brunette awake. As george woke from his slumber, he noticed what they were doing. Cuddling.

"Oh. Shit. My bad.", george spoke with a raspy in his voice.

"It's fine. Wait- why do I hear k-pop?", Dream asked, sitting up hearing faint pop music. Dream recognized the song "DICE" by NMIXX.

"What is k pop?", george questioned, sitting up and stretching his limbs.

"I- okay, nevermind. I'm going to brush my teeth.", Dream spoke, he walked to the bathroom, he grabbed his toothbrush from his bag and began brushing his teeth.

"Damnit, bro who the fuck stole my shirt?", george questioned. Looking through his bag.

"Probably Karl. Just go without one.", Dream shrugged, looking back to see if Karl grabbed the wrong shirt by mistake.

Dream placed away his toothbrush as he glanced around the guest room. "I mean, did you forget a shirt?", Dream questioned.

"Maybe I did? Do you have one I can borrow?", george wondered.

"Uhm, yeah, I should've brought an extra.", Dream pondered outloud, he walked to his bag and looked though it, pushing aside clothes he didn't need.

Dream handed george a random shirt, "What's a- Pierce the Veil? Is that the emo band sapnap was talking about?", george questioned.

"Yes.", Dream snorted.

George hummed, he walked into the bathroom and shut the door, locking it during the process.

Dream chuckled as he walked out the guest room, he could hear music from downstairs. It now being Lana Del Rey, who was playing this? Was it bad or skeppy. They had similar music tastes.

Dream arrived at the bottom of the stairs. He saw bad humming as he cooked some food. Skeppy singing his heart out. "So, uhm, what happened to your mom. Is she just- gone?", Dream asked skeppy.

"Yeah, she had to go to work at 6. Me and bad were planning on going to the shopping center- the plaza, like 15 minutes away.", skeppy explained.

"I'm down to go. I can ask george once he comes downstairs. By the way karl, quackity, and sapnap are still sleeping- I don't even know how they all fit in that bed.", drema ranted.

"Damn, none of them fell-", skeppy was cut off by a bang upstairs.

"OH MY GOD! KARL ARE YOU OKAY?", quackity yelled.

"Yes sir. Dammit, how is sapnap still asleep?", he asked.

"So, I jinxed it. Whatever. Make yourself food.", skeppy said.

"I thought bad would? He always does when I'm here.".

"Yeah, but there's other people, and they are gonna want bad to cook. So no, make yourself like- fruit loops you fruitcake.", skeppy groaned.

"What the hell, skeppy. Talk to me when your mom comes from getting dicked down. Was that too far?", Dream asked.

"Yeah. Well, bad make him food.", skeppy spoke.

"Yippee!", Dream cheered, jumping up.

"It's cause you roasted my mom so hard. You wish you were as hard as your roast- wait.", skeppy paused.

"I'm actually hard 24/7. Get your facts right.", Dream shrugged as he sat down at the counter.

George ran down the stairs. "Hey, guys. So Karl fell, I'm sure you guys heard.", george laughed.

"Yeah, clearly.".

"George, can I get a kiss. Pwease.", Dream begged.

"Ew, what the fuck.", george spoke, turning away.

Dream groaned and turned aswell, "So bad, what are you making?", he questioned.

"Scrambled eggs.".

-

Dream walked beside george as the two walked past the shops. Many of them selling food related items. Though the duo had no interest.

"Do you wanna go in the woods later? I go there like- all the time. I can show you my secret spot.", george suggested.

"Well, you should get a shirt. I mean, you need a shirt, that's not yours is it?", Dream taunted, a devious smirk on his face.

"Oh, shut up. I feel like a rat stole it. I swear to god I had a minion shirt.", george ranted.

Dream laughed as they walked into a store. "Welcome in!", she greeted enthusiastically.

Drema smiled as george led him to an aisle with goofy shirts. It seemed like memes those white middle aged Facebook moms.

"I'm gonna get this.", george stated as he grabbed a shirt, it was a "I might be gay but at least I'm not american.".

"Oh my god. Are you getting that just because I'm American?", Dream deadpanned.

"Maybe!", george smiled as he walked to the cashier.

"Hello! Are you guys gonna get the couple discount?", she questioned.

"Us? Uhm, we're not a couple?", george questioned.

"Oh. My bad, you never know these days.", she giggled, ringing up George's only shirt. She hummed a tune. "8.51.", she spoke.

George handed a 10 dollar bill, he grabbed the bag as he waited for the change. As she handed the 1 dollar and 49 cents. "Thank you!", Dream smiled as they walked out.

"Damn, how do we look like a couple?", george questioned. "At least I got the drip.".

"Yeah, yeah. Didn't you want to show me your secret spot?".

-

As the two layed on the ground, face to face. "It's peaceful here. No wonder you come here often.", Dream spoke.

"Mhm.", george hummed as he stared into dreams eyes. Forest green eyes that had a blend of hazel. It was unique. God, Dream was unique.

George hadn't realized he'd been staring until dream cleared his throat. "Uhm- sorry. Can I kiss you?", george asked.

"Yeah.", Dream breathed out.

"Really?", george questioned. Receiving in a nod from the blond. George inhaled sharply as he placed a hand to dreams hand and leaned in. George closed his eyes as he pressed their lips together.

The feeling of dreams lips against his own was like a fantasy he didn't realize he had wished for. How they moved in a melodic way. It was tough to describe, the only word going through his mind was dream .

Dream fumbled with his hands before placing them on George's waist. George pulled away. "Was that okay?".