❤️‍🩹

How does it feel to be unwanted? That too by your own family? The feeling is very huge to understand when you, yourself are a child. Arjun knew this feeling from a quite long time. People see him as a heartless guy. But we judge people very fast don't we.

ARJUN RATHORE the name is very famous among the business world. He was the biggest billionaire of all times. He had everything anyone would ask for except love. He never got that from anyone. His parents ohh they didn't wanted him. He was a mistake that's what they told him. Imagine being a billionaire but still being called a mistake. But did arjun cared? No. He stopped caring about other when the others stopped caring about him.

He remembered when he was just 5 years old and he would cry for his mamma. As they were always busy in their work to even take a look of him. He was slapped for the first time that day. His lips got busted due to eat. It was his nanny who did that. He still thinks of those times was it really his mistake to ask for his parents on his own birthday? If they never wanted him then why did they even bought him in the world. They could have killed him it would have been much better. But now his senses were numb. After a lots of beatings and curses he finally understood at the age of 14 that he was really an unwanted person in this world.

He remembers his encounter with his mother who beated him because he was crying for her warmth. He was never bad child. He was the best boy to any parent but just his parents didn't like him. He was alone since he was born. He did tried to make friends but sadly he didn't fit their beauty standards. He had perfect features but his specs and frickles became a problem to him.

He would get bullied for wearing big glasses. His innocence filled eyes has seen so much in such a young age. His faith on humanity died daily because of all the tortures. He stopped expecting from people's. He was a bright student. He minded his own business. Because he knew he wasn't going to make friends. He became distant from everyone and started doing his own things without anyone's help. He would desparately look at the people with loving family. He would go home and cry his heart out. What did he do to deserve such thing. His cries and questions were never heard.

After completing his studies. He was asked to do his internship in his dad's company. These past years he changed alot. The sweet innocent was no longer there. Now he was tough manly man who didn't gave a fuck about others.

There he met Shubham Singh his father's PA. His father asked Shubham to assist him. Shubham Singh a man in his fifties was a kind person. he had a daughter whom he loved so much. his wife died after bringing their angel to their world.  He could see the loneliness in Arjun's eyes even when no one else could. His heart ached for Arjun. He could all his emotions from the world but not from Shubham.

Shubham was the first ever person who gave love to Arjun. The feeling of being loved and cared was new to Arjun. He thought maybe Shubham was doing it because he wanted something from him.
That's what he has always seen. No one approached without their greed. Why would his father's PA do that. Soon he understood how wrong he was.

 Arjun called him Sir even after being in bigger post than shubham.

Shubham loved him like his own son. He did everything he could to provide him all the love he deserved. Arjun's world revolved around Shubham. How can it not. He felt loved after ages. Shubham bought up his daughter by his own without the help of their greedy relatives or a nanny. he learnt cooking for his angel. he did all the households. He cooked meals for arjun by his own.

Arjun's heart melted by the care. no one ever did it for him. Shubham was not rich but a middle class man when he got job under Arjun's fathers company. Shaurya Rathore Arjun's father. that man only cared about his money. it was very visible in his behaviour. Shubham got promoted to become his PA. There he came to know about Arjun. he was kept hidden when Shubham asked him why Shaurya told him that his son was an embarrassment. After knowing everything Shubham knew he could never leave arjun.