The Forest

It's been some time since the sky people had come and destroyed your home. Your brothers Lo'ak and Neteyam always helped your father Jake and your mother Neytiri with missions while you and Kiri helped with the injured Navi's. Tuk and spider couldn't really do anything, Tuk was too small and spider wasn't even Na'vi.

————Mini TimeSkip

You and your siblings were shaking after you all got back from the shack where the Avatars were. Kiri couldn't stop crying about spider getting taken but after a while you've all calmed down.

Moments past until Jake called a family meeting and told everyone they were leaving the forest "We are going to leave the forest and find a new home. I've decided this for our family's safety, okay." Jake said firmly. Everyone was shocked, especially you.

Y/n was crying at the news because she loved the forest so much and had a deep connection with it. Your twin Neteyam came and comforted you but everyone was sad. Neytiri also came and comforted you by holding your head "It's going to be okay y/n". Your mom had a painful look on her face. She hated seeing her kids hurt.

————Time skip

Y/n and her family have been flying for 2 days now. Neteyam checked on you a lot because you always had that sad look on your face but you knew that you guys probably weren't going back for a while or maybe never.