Episode~13 { kidnapped }

"Aish that was harder than i expected" Jungkook said stretching his neck. "Yeah i know" Taehyung said yawning.

"Good work guys, come on lets pack up and head home" namjoon said to everyone as they tiredly started packing their sruff and went towards their cars.

~

They all just reached home. Jungkook and jimin raced to the door while Hoseok laughed at Taehyung who was also joining them but slipped and fell.

"JEONKIMPARKMINJUNG Y/NNNN"
jungkook screamed expecting his bubba to run to him but there was no response.

"I think she's asleep, duffer" jimin said laughing. Jungkook glared at him. "shutup shorty" they both started bickering with eachother when jin came downstairs panicked.

"G-guys...i cant f-find yn nor the babysitter" and just like that, jungkook's heart beat stopped.

"H-hyung what are you saying?" He said as he ran up the stairs, taking 2 at a time pushing past jin. Everyone ran upstairs as yoongi and jin started checking the rooms downstairs.

"Guys...they could also be at the park, right?" Hoseok asked and everyone nodded.

After 3 hours

Jungkook had been crying his heart out while hugging taehyung. Jimin was trying to call the nanny for the 50th time.

Jin and namjoon came back after searching every place possible but they found yn no where.

Meanwhile yoongi and hoseok were explaining the situation to the police.
It had been 3 hours since yn and the babysitter went missing.

"H-hyung...i t-think that g-irl kidnapped my y-yni"

"Yah jungkook...it's okay we are trying to find them" jin said patting his back.

After sometime, police arrived there.
They were tracing the phone number of  ji-woon.

"Got it" the police officer, lisa said.
"Its a really...weird location" said another officer.

"W-what do you m-mean ?" Jungkook asked getting up. "its an old alleyway and its said, many criminals live here"

"Oh just wHaT the FuK...please get my babygirl out of there please" jungkook said crying more as jimin dragged him away

"We will try our best sir, we are leaving now, come with us"

After they left. As they got to the location, the situation got more and more tense.

They now stood infront of the small building, paint peeling off from its sides and some broken bricks.

There, they saw a window on the second floor and a person standing there. And it was none other than
Ji-woon.

She was smirking like a crazy person.
And after, they saw yn who came there and stood besides ji woon.

"Daddyyyyyy" yn shouted getting excited while jumping and clapping as she saw her dads...her special dad.

But ji-woon pushed her back and yn fell out of sight. At that, jungkook lost it. He ran inside the building as police officers tried to stop him but he is "muscle bunny" so he pushed them and ran inside as taehyung followed him.

They both got to her flat as Jungkook started pounding his fists at the door.

"OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR" he screamed as the door opend.

And what he saw, made him terrified for his life.

His little baby girl was crying miserably as ji-woon held a k*ife to her throat.

"A-appa" she said while crying.
"What do you w-want from us ? Please tell me i will give it to you dont hurt m-my princess please"

Jungkook said as he fell to his knees and tae helped him.

"I want my taehyung oppa to stay at my house for one night" she said flirtatiously. Taehuyng looked at her in disbelief...she looked like a teen.

"What ? What the fuc--"

"Okay. I'll stay, you leave yn"

He said making Jungkook shocked.
Ji woon let yn go as she ran to jungkooks arms.

Jiwoon was jumping and shouting like a crazy person. "oH my god ahsbsbdhsi...none of you fucking armys get to sleep with taetae and I will..hahahah this is the best day of my life, wait lemme go live and then we will-"

But she was interupted by a gunshot in the air. She screamed as she turned around and saw police officers.

"Hands in the Air...i repeat hands in the air, you are arrested for kidnapping and possible murder of a child"

Officer lisa said as she handcuffed jiwoon. "What ? Nononooo i-i was gonna sleep with my taehyung, you fuckers cant do this ahhhh" she screamed irritated.

"The only place you will be sleeping for the rest of your life is in jail" jungkook shouted at her as he put yn inside his big jacket, zipping it up to keep her warm and safe as she had dozzed off.

"Gosh...not seeing her for some hours drives me crazy...i will never let you go...ever, my love"