Yoga

“I didn’t even know that yoga is so sexy. Although it may be because you’re in such a sexy position and your skin is wet “ you lost your balance falling on your side. You looked at Jungkook who was leaning against the wall, taking off his boxing gloves. He looked so sinfully sexy. Disheveled wet hair, wet T-shirt and shorts that cling his muscles. Your skin was covered with goose bumps, and the heat between your legs grew with double force. All your attempts to calm down were wasted. 
He came closer and in a second would be on top of you, making your body tremble. "You know, I read somewhere … ”
“Wow,  you can read?” you asked ironically
“If you cannot avoid sin, you should succumb to it” he continued to speak, ignoring your causticity or attempts to push him away. You grabbed him by the shoulders, pumping sharply until he was on his back. “Do you like to be on top?” asked, running his hands over your thighs.
“Silly boy!” you practically growled those words before getting up and heading into the house.
“Do not deny that I excite you as much as you excite me!” he said after entering the house. “I see the way you look at me!”
You paused for a second before taking the next step. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into his arms. His kiss was imperious, preventing you from running away from him. The heat went through your body. You have to stop. But you could not, wanting too much what he offers you. You ran your fingers through his wet hair and everything inside clenched with excitement. He lifted you by the waist and you hugged him with your legs, squeezing your hips tightly. You shivered when his hard cock rested against your crotch. You were so engrossed in his kiss that it was only after he pushed open the door that you noticed that you were in the bedroom. And when did he go up to the second floor? He threw you on the bed, and taking off his T-shirt, climbed onto the bed, finding himself on top of you. You ran your fingers over his abs and couldn’t not groan. How can anyone be so sexy. You pushed him and rolled, ending up on top. You tilted your head and ran your tongue over his nipple, making him moan loudly. His fingers gripped your forearm tightly as you continued to slide the tip of your tongue over his nipple, making him tremble. His taste was as incredible as he was. You continued to tease him by leaving kisses and held with your tongue over his body.
You didn’t even understand what happened when he pulled you with force and after a moment you were pressed into the sheets face down. His strong fingers practically ripped the leggings off you, leaving them on your lap. You felt how his fingers pushing into you, making you moan with pleasure. Pain twisted your muscles as his teeth dug into your buttock. “Jungkook” you moaned his name
He leaned forward, leaving a light bite on your shoulder “I can only cum from you moaning my name, baby.”
He returned to his knees again and his hand wrapped around your waist forcing you to raise your ass high up. He ran his head down your wet crotch before pushing inside you. Your whole body trembles as it slowly stretches you, forcing you to accept it completely. You wanted to pull away, the sensations were too strong, but his fingers were holding your hips tightly, preventing you from moving.
“Jungkook… wait…” you tried to remove his hands from your hips, but he made a strong push, making you forget about everything. Your fingers pressed into the sheets as heat filled your body. Tears rolled down your cheeks, unable to cope with pleasure. He hugged your waist tightly, resting his forehead on your shoulder. He moaned loudly while fucking you.
“_______… That’s so … oh shit … you’re incredible” you felt his muscles trembling with tension as he pushed hard inside you. Everything inside you melted, bringing you closer to orgasm.
“Fuck Jungkook …” Your body squirmed under him as he quickened his pace. It seemed that something exploded inside you pushing into the bottomless abyss. You screamed as the orgasm hit you. Jungkook’s fingers hurt, digging into your skin as he continued to fuck you hard. He came out of you, continuing to rub his cock on your ass. You felt hot sperm flowing down your body. He turned you to face him to kiss you. When he pulled away you couldn’t help but smile, his hair became wet and beads of sweat ran down his face and neck. You laughed as you examined him. Even after he cum, his cock was still hard against your thigh. You didn’t even want to know how messy you looked right now.
“Like?” he asked and you looked up at him
“What?” you asked
“What you see!” he said, moving his hips, making his cock twitch. You had to bite your lip so as not to groan. You definitely liked what you see. He got up and nearly fell because his shorts were down to the knee. You laughed while he tried to get rid of the shorts.
“I definitely like what I see.” you rolled onto your stomach and watched him undress. He picked up his T-shirt from the floor and walked over to you, wiping the rest of the sperm from your back.
“Sorry, I didn’t think I would need condoms when I drove here,” he chuckled.
“This is not necessary, I’m taking…” you quickly covered your mouth with your hand. Silly, what are you talking about at all !!! You cursed yourself.
“You wanted to say 'I’m taking pills’?” he turned you towards him smiling broadly. His smile turned to lustful and a shiver went through you. You tried to get away from him. He grabbed your leg, pulling you towards him. “I won’t fuck you until you pass out.” He laughed. “Anyway, not now.” He kissed you.