𝙨𝙞𝙭

unedited

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝟲:𝟬𝟱 𝗽𝗺
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗮
——————————-

Makaeda, Lori and Justine sat amongst themselves around Makaedas white granite countertops island.

They arrived in Atlanta earlier that afternoon and were staying with Makaeda. Since they land their day consisted of them settling in and getting comfortable at her place. They were going to get hotels, but since it was going to be a short trip Makaeda insisted on them crashing with her.

In front of them were glasses of Black Stella Rose and Tuscan Chicken Pasta that Justine had just finished preparing for them.

"This pasta tastes so good Jus." Makaeda took a mouthful of pasta into her mouth. Lori nodded in agreement as she chewed slowly on her food, before taking a sip of her wine.

"So super good. You gotta cook more for us"

"You know I had to do my lil one, two." She did a playful dance while taking a bite out of her bowl.

"Catch me up on tea, what's been going on in LA," Makaeda said staring at both of her friends waiting to see who would respond first.

"I've been seeing someone" Lori blurted out trying not to make eye contact with her friends.

"Bitch! Who?" Makaeda gasped leaning onto the table with her chin resting on her hands. Justine smirked waiting for her response, since she already sort of knew.

Being in LA together, she would peep different things in her friend's behavior, and she was glowing and smiling more. It was only so long before she said something.

They knew that Lori was very comfortable with her sensuality, and was very open about her dating life. It was always exciting to them to see who she was going to pop out with next. Sometimes they would even make bets with each other. But after her last break up they weren't expecting her to start seeing someone new so soon.

"Damson Idris..." She said above a whisper for dramatic effect. They squealed in unison like school girls.

"Not Mr. Snowfall...I know that's right!"

Makaeda held a smile ear to ear as she held her hand out towards Lori, in a high-five gesture the palm on their hands collided.

She was happy knowing that her friend was happy, although she didn't know too much about him, she knew her last relationship wasn't all peaches and cream like it was portrayed on social media.

"Yall...he makes me so happy!" She slightly poked out her bottom lip at the thought of their relationship.

"He's so different from what I've dealt with in a sense, my man my man for real" She continued to gush over him.

Justine crossed her arms together as she listened to her friend. She was also out of a fresh relationship and although she wasn't all for Lori's casual dating lifestyle she still supported her friend.

"I love that for you. It's always something I can't say that I'm surprised honestly" Lori's eyes shot over to Justine's direction curious about what she meant, but she chose to leave it alone.

Making a mental note to ask her about it later Lori switched the attention over to Makaeda.

"That's so lovely. I wish I could get a nigga to act right for me." Makaeda said as she continued to stuff her face with pasta not noticing the slick comment that was said.