03

"Surprise, baby." He smirk at her, Yn gulp while widening her eyes, no please don't, not now.

"J-jungkook put the gun down." Yn tried pushing Jungkook gun aside but he immediately pointed the gun Infront of her again.

"You seems so scared, my queen." One step forward, Yn stepped backward, she was hoping that Jungkook wouldn't do anything to her as she really wanted to make up to him and fix everything.

While Jungkook continue stepping on the staircase downward, Yn on the other side continue stepping backwards when she suddenly lost her balance and about to fall but Jungkook was quick enough to grabbed her by her waist.

"I mean, Jeon's spy." He said while looking at her in hatred, his eyes are full of anger and pain, he couldn't do anything as he was betrayed by her.

"Jungkook it's not what you think it is." You wanted to make yourself clear to him, you caress his cheek trying to gain his trust again but it seems like it is too late.

"I've seen enough." He said as he let go of you making you fall from the stairs, he look at you in fearless, that's when you knew he won't be easy on you.

Soon your body landed on the ground you grabbed your feet as I started to get hurt. Jungkook didn't care about it or maybe he does but trying to hide it as he doesn't wanna catch feeling for her again and act like a fool.

Shaking his hand and pointing the gun on her for health again, Yn's tears dropped, she didn't know if it's going to he the end of her or not but onw thing for sure is that as soon as she closer her eyes and heared Jungkook pull and pushed the upper part of the gun, her and Jungkook's memories started playing in his mind while waiting for death to come.

Dave arrive and shot Jungkook's gun that made it fall down stairs as the other agents and police started entering the building.

You open your eyes as you push jungkook as you started running out of the building while Jungkook started running away too.

At that exact moment the other mafias started fighting with the police and agents as the building filled with the sounds of the guns.

Ridding your motorbike with a helmet on and trying to catch up with
Jungkook, you drove faster and passed over Jungkook's car as you
stop in front of him to make him stop from driving.

"Hands up Jeon, get out of your car." You didn't wanna do this but you just had to, aside from this is your job maybe you will also get better soon if ever you will see him in jail and pay for his families's crimes.

"Are you trying to put me in jail on the same day of our wedding, baby." Chuckles, he couldn't believe you could actually betrayed him like that.

He walked out of his car as he started approaching you. He stand up in front of you and caress your face, it made you calm, his touch is like a magic that can make you go on your knees.

Then next thing he did was to smirk at your as he grabbed the gun from your hand then pushed you that made you fall down on the ground. pointed the gun at you the same time when Dave arrived there.

Jungkook saw dave so he shot dave's car and ride to your motorbike as he put the helmet on, he turned on the key ready to escape when he suddenly offer his hand in front of you.

"ride or die, Mrs.Jeon." he said while giving you his hand waiting for you to grab it.