Parental Bonding

~Danny's POV~

I walk downstairs into the lab seeing my dad
sitting by the ghost portal. I drop my bag while
walking over to him seeing he was looking into
the ghost portal. "Hey, Dad. What are you
doing?" I asked while then my dad tells me,
"Danny, keep it down. You'll scare away all the
ghosts." He then points to a fishing pole he had
in his hand. "It's the Fenton ghost fisher. I'm
fishing for ghosts." He explains to me while
then showing me the Fenton fisher. "Check out
this line. Coated with a special high test
ectoplasmo resin that ghosts can't break."

He says to me while then turning back to the ghost portal. "Quiet now don't want to spook 'em." He says while then drinking from his hat drink he had on. He then throws back the line and it lands in the ghost portal. He then stops with wide eyes while then saying, "Oh! That soda goes right through you like Sherman through Georgia." He then turns to me while giving me the Fenton fisher. "Here! Hang on to this I'll be right back after I use the Fenton urinal." He then runs up the stares while leaving me with the Fenton fisher. The Fenton fisher then starts going into the ghost portal further when then it stops caught to something.

I then gasp seeing my ghost sense went off. "Oh, no." I say to myself while then the string to the Fenton fisher goes more into the portal. I then pull on the Fenton fisher while trying to reel in the ghost I had caught. It then snaps my eyes widened while then a big dragon appeared in the lab coming out of the ghost portal. It looks down at me while then it roars looking at me with a smirk. The string to the Fenton fisher  then hits me in the face while I still stare at the ghost dragon. "I want to go!" The dragon says to me while still staring at me.

I then start to run away while the dragon fully gets out of the ghost portal. I then turn back around seeing that the dragon was fully out of the goat portal. The ghost dragon then grabs me while I dropped the Fenton fisher on the ground beside me. "I have to go!" The ghost dragon yells while I then say, "You'll have to stand in line behind my dad. In the meantime..." I then turn into my ghost form while I then phase out of the dragon's hand. The dragon's eyes widened while the dragon stares at me still angry.

The dragon tries to grab me only for me to dodge every time. The dragon then fires its fire at me while my eyes widened. I dodge the fire while I then stare at the ghost dragon angry. I then fly straight towards the dragon while I kicked it back hard. The dragon flies back while the necklace around its neck flys off. I fly towards the dragon not knowing the necklace fell into my backpack. The dragon then turns onto a girl who falls to the ground. "All I wanted was to go to the princess costume ball. And my horrid mommy won't let me!" The ghost yells while she then gets sucked back into the portal.

I look at the ghost portal while then saying, "Of that dragon suit is her idea of a costume. I'm on mommy's side." I then see the white rings around me turning me back to normal. I then sigh in relief while then saying, "Man, that's a relief." My dad then runs in with two drinks in his hands while saying, "I'll tell you what a relief is...darn I almost forgot." My dad then hands me the drinks and runs back upstairs and I hear the toilet flush.

~(Y/N's) POV~

I was at school sitting by Sam and Danny while eating my lunch. I then look over seeing Tucker by the doors of the school asking girls to the dance. Well trying to at least they all kept on saying no to him. Tucker then walks over to us and sits down upset. "Strike 3. Tuck?" Danny asks with a smirk while Tucker says upset, "Try strike 3,000." "I don't know what the big deal is about going to some stupid dance. I don't need to be asked to some dance to know I'm special." Sam says she then looks at Danny and Tucker seeing them not listening to her and looking at something.