CHAPTER 6

Xavier pov

It was midnight everyone was asleep except Xavier, he was holding a cup filled with alcohol. He took a sip as tears gather in his eyes.

"Why did you betrayed me Tiana. I had loved you so much, I gave you everything you ever wanted, wasn't it enough for you. And you left your own son without looking back and now he badly needs a mother, how heartless can you be" he soliloquized as a tear dropped from his eye.

"My son doesn't need you, I'm going to give him all the love he deserves" he promised himself.

He climbed on his bed and slept off with one thought on his mind.

Collins house

It was Saturday and rose couldn't wait to spend the day with Aiden.

Rose climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and went out, she prepare breakfast.

"Good morning darling" mrs collins said. Rose turned around and saw her mom.

" morning mom breakfast is ready" they sat down and liam joined them.

"Morning fam" he smiled

"You can scared a baby with that smile of yours" rose said and Liam frown at her.

"If I wasn't your brother you'll be dying to be my girlfriend" he smirked.

"Ewwww" rose crunched her face in disgust.

"Rose how's work I hope your boss is not giving you a hard time" mrs liam asked.

"My boss is an ass" rose said and starts explaining all what had happened so far and he told them about Aiden and what the kid is going through.

"Poor Aiden the kid is going through a lot he needs a mother" mrs collins said.

"What happened to his mother? Liam asked.

"I don't know maybe she's dead" rose said.

"It's good you are helping him out rose, I'm proud of you" mrs collins said.

"Who knows one day you're going to be his mom" liam smirked

"Rose chocked on the juice she was drinking, she glared at him.

"If you weren't my brother you'll have been dead by now, are you crazy me and xavier over my dead body, even if he's the last man earth.

"There's nothing wrong with him" rose give him a deadly glare and he quickly shut up.

"You wouldn't want to go with a broken nose on your first day at college right" rose threatened him and he quickly shook his head.

"So when are you going with him to the zoo" mrs collins asked.

"Today in the afternoon" rose replied

"Liam hurry up so you wouldn't be late on your first" mrs collins said.

"Liam I know you are stubborn just like your sister but please don't cause trouble in school, they're all rich so please don't fight with them.

"I won't if they don't look for my trouble" liam said.

"Liam liste---" mrs collins wanted to say something but rose cut her off.

"Mom do you want them to bully him and expect him to do nothing" rose frowned.

"If they tried to bully you, you know what to do, we didn't get black belts in
taekwondo, karate and judo for nothing. Don't disappoint me liam.

"Don't worry sis, beating spoil brats is my hobby" he smirked