𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

-Diana's POV-

I sit in Professor Moores office, helping her grade a few things.

I sit in one of the leather armchairs, focusing on what I shouldn't. I swear I heard Olivia's voice over the phone...and when I asked Natalie, I got cut off and she said she had to go. Why is she with Olivia out of all people right now...I don't want to be that annoying girlfriend but why didn't she tell me she was hanging out with her ex wife. Why is she even hanging out with her...and she rushed off the phone. What were the two of them doing that was so important she had to hang up.

I came down to Professor Moores office a couple of minutes ago, she needs help with grading so I'm helping.

I've been hanging around with her a little the last week...since she's the only one who actually notices me here. I stayed back after her lectures, we talked a little, just about our days and our plans. At least I have one friend here now...still doesn't change the fact I want to go home, to Natalie and stay there.

"Hey, are you okay?" Professor Moore snaps me out of my thoughts, I look to her sitting at her desk before nodding quickly.

"I—yeah, sorry, I got a little distracted." I say and she nods with a smile.

I focus on the grading again, telling her the grade and which student so she can put it in her computer.

I'm going home next week, by home I mean to Natalie's. I spend the holidays with her...she used to spend the holidays with Olivia, for years. They were married.

I might be overthinking but my girlfriend is hanging out with her ex wife...the last time Natalie was left alone with Olivia, Olivia rubbed that in my face. I don't like her.

"Okay...What's up?" I hear Professor Moores chair creaking, I look over to her and she gets up walking towards the other arm chair, besides mine.

"Nothing...just..I don't know." I laugh a little as she sits down.

"You can tell me. Who knows, maybe I'll have a way to cheer you up." She smiles shrugging and I sit back putting the pen down.

"I have a girlfriend...and it's her birthday, I called her earlier after she didn't answer a few calls before that...she picked up and I only got to say happy birthday before I heard her ex wife's voice—I might be overreacting or maybe I'm jealous but...I don't understand why she didn't just tell me?" I huff.

"Wow...Well, in my opinion, it is suspicious that she's around her ex wife and she didn't inform you about that. Is your girlfriend older?" She asks and I look at her.

"Sorry, that is none of my—"

"No, it's fine. She is older, five years." I say and Professor Moore straightens up.

"Five years?"

"Yeah...she's twenty five." I smile and she nods.

"And do you trust her?"

"Yeah, with my whole life, she's the person I trust most—and Charlie—my best friend." I say and Professor Moore nods.

"And do you think she's being disloyal? Is that why you're worried?"

"No...I know she wouldn't cheat on me, we care about each other too much, just like I wouldn't be disloyal to her, the last thing I would do is hurt her." I shrug and Professor Moore nods.

"You seem like a loyal person, Diana." She crosses one leg over the other and I nod.

"It's not that. I just have too much respect for her—and myself, especially after everything she's done for me and the amount of love I feel for her." I say and she nods. My favourite thing to do is talk about Natalie...not badly, but talking about how much I love her and stuff.