7 | a nightmare

„No, dont cry", he said sitting next to me.

„You shouldn't see me like this, why are you here? Go home gavi, enjoy your time with your friends", i said.

„Im here for you, it's my fault you saw that"

„Why is it always happening to me?", i said while the next tears roll down my cheeks.

„Come here", gavi said opening his arms.

He hugged me and i started to cry again. This couldn't be. I had to hear to my feelings. I shouldn't have said yes. Im so stupid.

I felt so comfortable in gavis hug i cant even describe because i dont even know him. I just know him as the attractive player or as the idol of Luca.

„What happened? You said it always happens to you?", he asked me releasing from the hug, but still having an arm around my shoulders.

„My dad and my ex used to hit and abuse me"

„So thats where the bruises come from", he said lifting up my shirt at the arms.

„How do you know about them?"

„Kai and your conversation could not be ignored"

„Stalker"

„I feel really sorry kiana, if theres anything i can do for you let me know, ok?"

„Thank you gavi", i hugged him again.

„Only fans call me gavi thats weird, please call me pablo. I feel more comfortable with that name"

„Oh yeah sure"

I smiled and he happily returned.

„Cmon, forget that idiot. He didnt deserve you anyway", he said standing up and offering his hand.

I took it and he helped me up.

„Thats sweet", i smiled.

„I guess, ill just stay single, my wholeeee life"

„What? No, never", gavi said.

„Why do you think that?"

„Youre a very smart and gorgeous girl kiana"

I blushed a little at those words and tried to hide my face.

„Are you trying to hide your blushing face?"

„No, me? Neverr", i chuckled.

He just smiled and pushed me with his shoulders, so i almost fell.

We walked home and laughed a lot. He isn't even that bad at all, i like him.

„I think I'll just go home now, stay safe kiana"

„Don't want to come in? I think the boys are still here"

„No, it's alright. Im tired i just wanted to bring you home safely and now i just need a nap"

He's so sweet and handsome at the same time, wow.

Wtf kiana, your boyfriend just cheated on you and you're practically still together with him because you didn't break up.