4. PREPARATION ~

UPDATE!!! 🥳 VOTE, COMMENT PLEASE.

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MY BOOK.

GIVE LOVE AND SUPPORT ME .

Your vote and comment will encourage me to write fast..

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS...

THANK YOU!!💜

Suraj's pov

" Suraj son, try this on I think it will suit you."

Maa sa said to me it's been one week and preparation are great but i am getting sick i have already tried 20th of sherwani (type of dress for men) still maa sa was not confirmed yet what will i wear.

" Maa sa this is the last one I'm trying after that choose something in between these.I am tired of changing again and again."

" Don't worry try this on i think this the one I am searching for hour. And don't make those excuses I know you work out for 2hours if we can't do this lil thing how will you please your....(cough) Rana ji... Nevermind change"

Coughing sound made me turn to the door I saw pitaji standing there and giving maa sa glare ... It's suspicious..I Didn't pay attention to much of it and went to changing room .

" Shalini how can you say such things to your son?? You are his mother."

" Sorry.It's just slipped out i don't have intention.Besides He is a man he needs to take care of his wife so either of us make him understand .knowing you , you wouldn't share those things to your son . "

" uh-huh what are you taking him for? He is my son he knows clearly how to take care of his wife . "

" Huh that's why I am saying he needs to understand. Because he is your son!"

" Did you just say I am not capable of taking care you!"

"Yes Rana ji you are getting old now ,see those gray hairs ."

"Well last night you are saying something else as long i remember it's Yes Rana ji please get harder.... Ahh Aghhh what was that?"

Here i am standing from past 10 minutes listening my parents sex life don't know what to do turn around went again to changing room but that door would made sound and they will embarassed and maa sa will take another hour for selecting my Sherwani but thank god maa sa pinched pitaji and he stopped and I act as i coming out and said.

" Ahemm ,maa sa see I think it's okay pitaji what do you say it's suits me right?"

" y-yes...yes !! I told you this one is the best .
Confirmed that sherwani for kuwar sa. I need to see what's prepare for lunch.yeah .."

"Well son Ahemm... I also think it's suits you best. I am in study room, need to see some papers ...so, if you need me come there."

With that they make beeline to my chamber door and disappeared.It was awkward clearing my head i went garden for sword practice. It's been two days since i didn't practice.

I was practicing when i hear scream,turned to see the person .Then I saw Arya my younger brother and Divya's friend they went together to Gurukul they are same age.

"Bhaisa,(brother) it's been long time. And it's not fair I got to know about your marriage just yesterday, when everything is done.....
I am so disappointed with you."

He gave tight hug for some time then burst out his anger.Such a drama queen.

" Stop being overdramatic... You have still one week and also Guruji said you have your exams, that you can't ignore for my marriage .. that's why pitaji didn't let you know."

" But still!!... I should have known earlier.
I want to look best at your wedding so ,when bhabisha see me she would think why don't she marry me instead of you."

" Achha aate hi badmashi suru bhabisha ko Ane do rajmahal me uske baad puch lenge kissise shadi karna chahati thi wo"

" Really, you just arrived here and your naughtiness started wait till your sister in law came to our palace then we will ask her who she wanted to marry."

"Divya hamari dost hai .Hum bachpan se ek saath hai dekh Lena wo Hume chunengi karegi."

" Divya is my friend. We are together since childhood wait and see she will choose me."

" Janab ,bachapan se to hum v unke saath hai .
Dusri baat koi farak nahi padta ab wo kisse chunegi shadi to hum se hi hogi ."

"Mr.we are also together since childhood.
Secondly there is no worries about who will she choose now.she is going marry me."

" Hahaha ... Okay okay bhaisa ,wait ..i forgot to introduce someone. Where is he now ??"

" Who? Do you come with someone else?"

"Yes, he is my friend and Divya I mean bhabisa also know him so i invited him .I hope you don't have any problem?"

" Ah! No no it's great you bring your friend here I will also meet him since Divya know him. Btw where is he ? He didn't come with you here?"

" wait let me se... Hey Sravan!! Here meet my brother."

A boy came towards us.he is Sravan why I feel like I have seen him somewhere his eyes....

" pranam bhaisa ,hum Sravan hai Arya ke dost.
Badhai ho aapki shaadi ki."

" Greetings bhaisa, I am Sravan Arya's friend.
Congratulations for your marriage."

"Dhanyawad, Sravan kaha se hai aap ?"

" Thank you, Sravan where are you from?"

"I am Prince of Sundargarh.My father Sri Pratap singh and i am his eldest son
Sravan singh "

" Well , Sravan i am happy you came please make yourself home and enjoy your staying . Attendance will show your chamber fresh up and join us for dinner in few hours."

"Yes sure, bhaisa Thank you."

" Bhaisa i am also going to my chamber."

" sure , go ... Meet maa sa pitaji then go to your chamber.see you in dinner."

After they went i feel some uneasiness specially about that Sravan singh.I will ask Sanjay about him . Sanjay is my best friend and second in command when I will be king he will appointed as senapati. He can find out secretly about him.

I also need someone to keep eye on him .His presence seems really uncomfortable how he is friends with Divya and Arya? I need to find out. May be I am overthinking but i can't ignore my instinct something is wrong with him.