21

『 𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐒  』

10:20 𝐩𝐦 ╯

𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 squirmed around as Von deepened her arch. "Stop fuckin' moving."  He aggressively said before ramming into her g-spot. His dick filled her insides up completely, it made Keomi's head go blank. "Vonnn, I can'tt.." She dragged while tears of pleasure fell from her eyes.

"Take this shit" He put his hands on the sides of her waist before thrusting roughly into her. Von continued to roughly slam into her, sweat droplets formed on his forehead, his dreads covered his face and moved rapidly. Keomi's phone rang causing Von to smirk. "Answer it." He said. Von knew Nardo was calling Keomi since he was the only contact in her phone. "N-" Before she could say no, Von pulled out and slammed himself back into her. A loud screech left her mouth as she gripped the sheets tightly.

Keomi grabbed her phone which was beside her head and she answered it. "H-hello" She said breathing hardly. "Fuck wrong witchu?" Nardo harshly said. "Put that hoe on speakuh" Von whispered causing Keomi to comply. "Nothing is wrong with m-" Von stroked deeply into Keomi, entering her stomach.

She moaned loudly before quickly putting her hand over her mouth. "Keomi, you playing wimmie jit." Nardo snickered. Von continued to pound into Keomi's stomach. His dick hit her cervix with each hard thrust. Keomi was in a state of ecstasy and euphoria, everything around her felt fuzzy.

Von moved Keomi's hand and put it behind her back. "What's my name?" Von said extra loud for Nardo to hear. "Da' fuck.." Nardo's voice cracked. "Dayvonnn" Keomi's mouth fell agape as she came for the 8th time tonight. Von groaned loudly as her juices coated his 10inch dick. His thrusts got sloppier and slower as he reached his peak. Von released the sticky white liquid into Keomi's womb before pulling out.

He grabbed the phone, "You want uh video next time?" He chuckled. Nardo stayed silent, he was hurt. But that ain't mean he wasn't gon' get his get back. Von hung up and threw Keomi's phone beside her.

He went in the bathroom and grabbed a clean rag before wetting it. He walked back into his bedroom and cleaned off Keomi. He put his T-shirt on her and put  a blanket over her.

"You mine foreva'." Von evilly grinned.