Chapter - 19

Nadiya ka paani bhi khamosh behta yahaan
Khili chandani mein chhipi lakh khamoshiyan
Baarish ki boondon ki hoti kahaan hai zubaan
Sulagte dilon mein hai khamosh uthta dhuaan

Khamoshiyan aakaash hai
Tum udne toh aao zara
Khamoshiyan ehsaas hai
Tumhe mehsoos hoti hai kya
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zara haa

Khamoshiyan. Teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. Lipti hui khamoshiyan..

                                   ❤️
_______________________________________

Riddhima suddenly looked up and she found him standing ahead of her a few inches away from her !

Riddhima eyes widened in shock because she least expected him to be here because neither he knew about this house nor this address !

Riddhima saw him getting completely drechened in the rain without any umbrella in such heavy rainfall !

"It's not like any one this was his fault !" She thought to herself and made her steps towards to him .

Rudraksh was standing there staring at Riddhima as he noticed Riddhima's figure approaching him !

Even though the umbrella was not that big to fit two people but still  Riddhima took him under the umbrella ! The umbrella was not fully covering Riddhima nor rudraksh but it was covering them that much that they won't get very wet and eventually get sick !

Riddhima was the holding the umbrella from the handle when rudraksh held her hand and pulled her closer to him under the umbrella.

"Rudr-

"Riddhima ! What was my fault in all of this ! I tried my best to protect you and keep you away from all of them but still this is what i am getting in return ! Seperation ?" He asked her as he gulped not because he was angry but he was hurt .

She knew that he may get hurt but she had no idea that this seperation would hurt and effect him that much ..

"Rudraksh when did I say that you are at fault ! Did i ever blame you ? The truth is just that i don't deserve happiness and neither I want to fight for anymore ! If it's in my destiny then no one can stop me from being happy and i am only happy when I am with you and also when I am around that troublesome gang too !" She said sadly chuckling at the last line missing her troublesome partners in crimes back at home .

Talking to them and playing around with them was like her routine and this felt Weird to her but still she was trying to accept and live in the reality rather than her mythical imaginary world.

"Riddhima they equally miss you !" He said looking at her .

"I know they do but rudraksh i wish I could do something but I can't Because I am helpless ! I can't stay with you and i don't know why but I can't stay without you also !" She said and he looked at her with tear glincing eyes .

"Riddhima ! You are the most important person out of all of them for me !" He said looking at her .

"No rudraksh I should be ! They should be your first priority because they are eventually gonna be the one who can call family for the rest of your family !" She said trying to get him to understand the weight of her words .

"Riddhima you are my family ! You are a permanent part in my family i don't want this family without you ! I will be like I am living a hotel with some people who I hold grudges with !" He said and Riddhima gave him a conserned look and caressed his cheeks .

"You don't have to hold grudges against any of them ! I personally wouldn't like that ! What happened may be my fault but not entirely and I have no regret in what I did ! You should return back before it starts to rain more !" Riddhima said looking at him then looking here and there .

The rain has slowed down a bit before Riddhima could have closed the umbrella rudraksh took it from her hands and threw it away and pulled her closer to him by her waist .

"Rudr-

"Riddhima i think you forgot but let me remind you that you are my wife and I can take you anywhere I want and as your husband I can stand for you too ! Anyone who disrespects you  is also in a way disrespecting me too !"He said in a deep , dark husky tone looking straight into my eyes.

"But we can't still change the fact that everyone is United to seperate us !" She said looking at him .

"We can't ! Because that's not what i am going to let happen ! Nobody on my watch can separate us ! Atleast in this life and I can promise you that !" He said without breaking our eye contact .

"Rudraksh I hope that whatever you are saying is true and we can still stay together after all of this !" She said and he left her and Scotted a little away from her .

"You are my secretary from my now on ! My personal assistan and there is a buisness trip in a few days and you are tagging along with me and that's my order as your bosss ! Noted !!" He said looking at her and putting his hands in his pocket .

"But i am graphic designer! How can I be your P.A ?" She asked her .

"That's for me to figure out and you to learn but that's the only way i can keep you closest to me all time and my family they won't have any problem with me staying at the office all day long !" He said and left from there .

Rudraksh left from there and the rain again started to pouring ! Riddhima stood there rethinking everything ! Which life is better The one she was living before on the one she is living now ?

It's not that i don't love you ,
It's just that i have accepted the fact that i can't have you ! Riddhima didn't know what was gonna happen now ! Will they get a chance to be together ever again or will they have to forget eachother ...

I love you ,
But i don't deserve you.
I wanna die but i can't imagine my , life without you ! ...

_______________________________________

Late update ! Sorry for that ! I just had no time due to my exams they are still going on so very sorry but I will try to update this book as soon as I can or after mr doctor and Mrs Ceo ends ..

Please vote and comment it really means a lot to me..

The target is again 30 comments