9

Paige was lying in her bed staring at the ceiling. "How long has she been like this?" KK asks walking into the room. "Since Sunday night" Azzi sighs. "Why don't you just text Ice and ask what they're up to?" Azzi suggests. It's been 5 days since Paige has talked to Y/n. She was dying, not literally of course but the fact y/n still hasn't texted back was killing her. It wasn't even just the fact it was Y/n, it was just the fact she's been left on delivered since saturday morning. No 'i'm busy' text, no 'my bad i was doing something' text. Just nothing. "Maybe she lost her phone, she also hasn't been active on instagram" Nika says. "I don't care anymore" Paige mumbles into her pillow. "For you to not care anymore you sure are whining like a baby" Azzi states. Paige chose to ignore the chatter from her teammates and continue to sulk in her bed. They all eventually left the room realizing Paige had no intentions of moving.

To distract herself she scrolled through instagram looking at basketball videos before coming across Ice's recent post.

Ice.Bradyy

Liked by Tatum_Tatertot_Cooper and 16,738 othersIce

Ice.Bradyy: Last minute hugs before we leave ❤️

Aaliyahedwards_24: Masks in the bed is crazy
—— Ice.Bradyy: covid free 🙅🏽‍♀️

Azzi35: Can't wait till you guys get home ‼️
—— Ice.Bradyy: we can't wait to get home 🧎🏾‍♀️

Amarideberry42: I miss y/n 😞
—— Ice.Bradyy: she doesn't miss you 😒
—— Amarideberry42: Wait until i see you again....

Paige looked at the photo her teammate posted not knowing how she felt. If y/n was alive happy and breathing why hadn't she texted back yet!? Paige cuts off her phone going to the gym to get a couple shots in. She didn't want to let this stress her out anymore than it already was. It's not like they were dating paige didn't even know if y/n liked her. Hell- Paige Bueckers herself barely acknowledged the fact she had a crush on Y/n.

Your Pov

When i realized i'd lost my wallet i called the airport and they confirmed someone had turned it in luckily. I was over the moon that i wouldn't have to replace everything in my wallet. By this point i'd forgotten all about my phone. I wasn't eager to have to buy a new phone but hey at least i found my wallet. This trip had become a learning experience, stop leaving my wallet places and forgetting- and also don't take my phone anywhere near the ocean. Those probably were things i should've already know but hey i'm just a girl.

I ended up sleeping the whole plane ride back to Storrs. When i finally made it back to my apartment i crashed and had no plans on getting up. Somewhere in the middle of the night Tatum climbs into my bed. I wasn't fully asleep so i heard when she walked in. She was so clingy at times but i didn't mind it, i haven't talked to her in 5 whole days. I got ice to explain to her what happened so she didn't just think i was ignoring her. "I have so much to catch you up on" she mumbles clearly half asleep. I didn't respond, sleep taking over once again. I didn't end up waking up again until the next morning.

Tatum_Tatertot_Cooper

Liked by Ice.Bradyy and 3,847 others
Tatum_tatertot_cooper: Me and my favorite girl outside today ❤️ @TheBetterBrady_

comments limited

Tatum convinced me to go on a picnic with her since i was finally back home. We went to the grocery store getting a bunch of fruit and some other stuff so we wouldn't be hungry. Which turned into an adventure of its own. Tatum didn't know that bananas were berries and it led to an argument in the middle of the fruit isle.

"So the day you left i decided to hang out with Ayanna" Tatum says taking a bite out of her sandwich. I nod letting her know i was listening. "Well, i went to her dorm and guess what" she says taking another bite out of her sandwich. "There was another girl there" she says making my jaw drop. "Yep! I knew me and Ayanna weren't serious or anything, but making plans with me and another girl in the same day should be a crime" Tatum says so casually. I guess by know she wasn't really that upset about it because it had been a few days. "I feel like you should've kicked her ass" I say. "Oh i definitely wanted too, but it wouldn't have been worth it" she shrugs.

"My new phone should be delivered tomorrow, i'm so excited" I smile. "Thank the heavens! I talked to Nika yesterday and she said that Paige has been losing her shit since you left" Tatum says. Needless to say i was confused, i guess Tatum could read the look on my face. "I don't know why, but i told you she liked you" she says. "Anyway," I roll my eyes trying to change the subject. One thing Tatum will always do is be delusional.

——————
Herslvt Speaks 🕺🏾

Omg three chapters in 1 day 😍 i slayed tbh