Chapter 14

A

UTHOR POV

You didn't say anything all the way, you are not able to get out of that trauma, it was very difficult for you to avoid being raped twice. You are feel really glad that both time you saved because of these two brothers. You are still hiccuping because of crying continously. Jungkook is watching you time to time. He is not showing from outside, but he is getting worried for you. He himself does not know why he is doing this much for you.

At jeon mansion

You are very shocked to see his house. No it's not house it's a fucking big ass mansion. Such a big and luxurious mansion.

He's really very very rich You thought.

You don't know why, but you feel very protected and safe out of sudden. You are following Jungkook like a lost puppy. He going ahead of you and you are followed him behind silently. There are a lot of bodyguards with him who is walking beside you. As soon as you enter the mansion, your senses are blown away.

You have never seen such a luxurious mansion, even though you also belonged to a wealthy family back then but still this is out of your reach. You're really mesmerised by his mansion.

"Where is taehyung and namjoon then? Why their is no one here!" you heard a feminine voice yelling someone in living room

Jungkook went straight to their living room to meet his mother while you also follow him behind.

You are unknown to this place. You only trust Jungkook here, so you're following him like an idiot.

" mother, I'm here." Jungkook informed his mother. She turn her head towards her son's direction.

"baby, where were you? And Where did everyone else go? I heard you sent them to Korea! Is my Jin is okay? Why didn't you tell me anything? Has something happened? I am so worried. No one is picking up my call." she bombard so many questions on poor Jungkook. She look really so worried.

Jungkook pov

" eomma... eomma relax... Nothing has happened to anyone. Namjoon hyung and taehyungie hyung went to Korea to meet jin hyung for some mission and hoseokie hyung and jiminie hyung went to California, Arcadia" I tell her in Korean. She look confused.

"eomma, don't worry. They have gone for a mission." then she asked me about yoongi hyung..

"then where is my yoongi?" I sigh disbelievingly. She is my typical mother.