Chapter 73

Y/N POV

Now my head has started spinning after seeing the same picture again and again. I am comforting my heart by saying that he is not Jungkook but someone else.

I am comforting myself by saying that even if he is Jungkook, then this is just a friendly hug. I am so scared that I feel as if someone has stolen everything from me.

I will not be able to tolerate Jungkook's deception. I can't even see them hugging like this.

If the talk of those two maids is true that both of them are with each other for two years and are dating each other, then do not know what would have happened between both of them in these two years.

Two years period is very big phase, if I see, I have not lived even one year in Jungkook's life. When both of us had come so close in that short time of period, then in two years i do not know how close they must have become to each other.

Was it so easy for him to be with someone else? Was I the only one loyal in this relationship? Anger, betrayal and fear are the only three things I can feeling right now whenever I thinking about Jungkook.

It means that he has been lying ever since he got back to me. Is he with me just because Jungwoo's sake? Is he doing all this for Jungwoo?

Oh God, I can't handle this betrayal. It means no one is with me. I am just alone in this world.

Jungkook orphaned me once again in my life like other did. There was only he by whom i was still connected to this family, But today that connection also shattered.

Everyone leaves me at the end. I always stay alone at the end. Jungwoo is also with me as long as he needs me. I am not as rich as Jungkook who can fulfill Jungwoo's every wish, so one day he will also leave me and go to Jungkook. I can't help it, I'm feeling so helpless and pathetic. What should I do now?

Please God please tell me all this is all lie, please I can't stand it.

Can't I be happy in my life now? Is it too much for you to keep me happy with my family?

Isn't happiness written on my fate?

What should I do now, where should I go? Why is everything so bad? I can't leave Jungkook. Where will I go after leaving him, I love him so much.

Did he really cheat on me? Was he really lying? Doesn't he really love me?

But why did I find everything he said very true and genuine? Why couldn't I see the lie in those beautiful doe eyes?

Should I trust those eyes of his again?

" this Jeon Jungkook belongs to jeon y/n only. I will always be yours. And by seeing my condition, do you think that I will be able to love someone else other than you?"

AUTHOR POV
You remembered HIS GENUINE words when he told you in the car that he is only yours. Your One mind is saying that Jungkook is really cheating on you but another mind is saying that no, he can never cheat.

Once again you have comforted your mind saying that these all picture was fake one, Someone must have photoshopped it. Maybe this will be another move of Mrs. Jeon to separate you from Jungkook. Because Mrs. Jeon is also in London, so you are sure that Jungkook must have met her. You feel little better after assuring your stupid heart.

You are not letting your love and trust break for these pictures. This time you want to go in front of Jungkook and confront him by showing these pictures and asking him that what is going on between him and that girl.

It is better to clear things than to make false assumptions. No matter how fuzzy your mind is, you cannot let your relationship break, just because you have seen some pictures in which he is hugging a another girl. You are trusting Jungkook not only for yourself but also for Jungwoo. Now you are not alone, you have to think about a little life before yourself. And not even for Jungwoo, you are making this belief for all three of you that all this is a lie.