𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟱

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟯𝟱. 𝗗𝗢 𝗢𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗘
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟴𝟵𝟮

❝ 𝗣𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘! 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 ?  ❞

❝ 𝗣𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘! 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 ? ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 through the trees, a broken sword in hand. "fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck!" she couldn't run forever, and she knew that. she had already taken multiple blows from the curse which left her with multiple cuts on her arms and legs. "where are you little girl?!" the curse yelled getting closer. naoko turned around wielding a new weapon which she pulled from her shadows. the cursed tool, playful cloud. she swung the three parted staff hitting the curse in the face.

the curse yelled as it had a dent on its head "what did you do to my beautiful face?! how could you hit my face?!" naoko ran towards the curse which got blown back from her attack. she called out her white tiger shikigami, tora. running at the curse from the opposite direction, her and her shikigami attacked the curse, the tiger slashing it with its sharp claws as naoko continued to swing the playful cloud into the curse making it run into the tiger's claws even deeper.

the curse yelled in pain as naoko continued to attack it. it had enough. bringing back its horrible, deafening screech, naoko covered her ears in pain as her shikigami disappeared due to her releasing it.

naoko realized that she needed to preserve her shikigami. the deadly curse had already destroyed three of her shikigami, leaving her with only six remaining. if the curse destroys them all, naoko was done for and she knew that.

naoko ran further into the woods, attempting to lose the curse as she built up another raw energy attack. but to no surprise the curse had inevitably found launching the energy ball straight at her. naoko swung her three parted staff at the attack directing it towards the ground, avoiding her. however, naoko flew as a result. she flew through the trees, hitting her head on the trunks of the trees before eventually reaching the ground, knocking out temporarily.

naoko woke up, groaning in pain as she attempted to stand up. but after taking many blows to the head she fell to the ground once again.

"fuck, where did it go?" she looked at her surroundings, but her vision failed her. blurry. her vision was blurry due to the damage her head had gotten. breathing heavily, naoko attempted to stand once again.

as she barely could keep her balanced, the curse walked towards her, laughing hysterically. "you had some nerve, girl. well, that's what you get." it boasted as it approached closer. naoko closed her eyes trying to sense its cursed energy. "poor girl will die all alone! say do you have a boyfriend?"