Publishing & Moving to Patreon!!

THE BOOK WILL BE RELEASED THIS FRIDAY! AS A RESULT, I WILL BE REMOVING IT FROM WATTPAD AND ONLY KEEPING THREE CHAPTERS UP. THE FIRST CHAPTER, A SPICY CHAPTER AND POSSIBLY ANOTHER SPICY ONE.

THE PLAN IS TO REMOVE IT BY TOMORROW, MONDAY, BECAUSE I CANNOT HAVE IT UP ON WATTPAD ANYMORE.

MORE THAN HALF OF DELILAH IN DISCRETION WILL BE MOVING TO PATREON AND KINDLE VELLA IN THE COMING WEEKS!

PAPERBACK ON AMAZON WILL BE AVAILABLE IN A FEW DAYS, AND I AM STILL WORKING ON BARNES AND NOBLE AND OTHER DISTRIBUTORS WORLDWIDE.

Hello loves, I am in the process of publishing this book! The first 25 chapters are free to read, and to continue reading, head over to Patreon for ONLY $2.99 a month (try to finish in one month if you'd like) or on KindleVella. If you do not wish to pay to finish the book, head over to my page to read the rest of my free books!! much love. x

Updated: Pre-order His Possession In Discretion today on Amazon Kindle, coming soon to Paperback! Available March 15, 2024

https://a.co/d/cl6IXNT

PLEASE READ! PLEASE READ! PLEASE READ! AND THEN ASK QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS THAT ARE ANSWERED BELOW!

Some of you guys are about to hate me.. but the time has come.. I AM PLANNING ON PUBLISHING HIS POSSESSION IN DISCRETION. No, not right this second.. but in the coming months..

And I know you have some questions, which will be somewhat answered below.

Why are you publishing?

Because I have planned to do so for many years but never had time to do so.

When will you publish?

I hope the book will be available on most platforms by the end of December or January/February. Could take longer depending on the editing time.

What about the cringe the book is known for?

I will definitely be editing and working on much of the cringe that comes with this book. The stuttering, the filler chapters, the unrealistic aspects, the awkward sex scenes, the grammar. I will do my absolute best because I am too broke right now to hire an editor for 5 grand, and for right now, I'm working with what I got until I can..

If you have read the newer discretion books, you will know that my writing has improved, and my smut is becoming slightly top tier if I do say so myself.. But this book... baby girl.. still needs a lot of work!