8 - Burn

**[WARNING!]**

**[THIS STORY CONTAINS: ABUSE, SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, AND GENERAL VIOLENCE]**

___________________________________

{ Knife POV }

"OJ, put the bomb down." I watch as Paper slowly takes a step forward towards OJ. 

"STOP!" He holds a small trigger up. "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!!"

Paper flinches back. I stand in utter horror at the scene before me. OJ starts to laugh, a wild grin on his face. Tears start dripping down his cheeks as he cracks up.

"You know, it's funny!"

"OJ, don't-"

"Don't what? Everything I've built is all crumbling down in my hands. I can't do anything about i, no matter how many different jobs I take, so why? Why should I keep this place afloat, huh, Paper? Give me one good reason I should stay alive from the amount of STUPID ASS mistakes I've made!?-"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!"

The room went silent. I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from gasping. OJ stared silently at Paper for a long, long moment. Then, he opened his mouth.

"...Then you should have loved me harder."

"OJ!!!" Paper would scream out as OJ slammed his thumb down onto the button. 

___________________________________

{ Pickle POV }

"OJ!!!"

I watched as everything exploded. I was flown back into a wall. I could hear my bones crack under the force. I gasped for air as everything slowly blurred. Unable to move, I watched as I was slowly surrounded by flames, blood dripping from my mouth, my side split open as wood splintered into it. I screamed in horror as that icky, red substance spat out of my esophagus. I gasped for air, a stake driven through my head. My left eye went blind.  Things were fading to black. I was barely conscious, as is. I glanced to Salt and the others, my breathing heavy. I couldn't find Knife, or OJ. But I could see Salt's cracked body across from mine. Paper's was already burnt to a crisp. I didn't know if he was alive or dead. It was up for interpretation. Speaking of being, 'up for interpretation', the same could go for Taco. I'm not sure if she was real, or not, but out of the corner of my bleeding, dripping wet eyes, I saw her. She ran over, screaming something at me that I could barely understand. Something about helping me? That'd be nice, if I could even talk and tell her. I tried my best anyways.

"...s-...th-e........o-ther-s...." I croaked.

She seemed to get the message, running over and grabbing both Salt and Paper in her small arms. She tossed Paper out, as he floated down to safety, then grabbing me a bit roughly as she jumped out without a care in the world for her life. I watched as we plummeted down to the ground. My vision slowly faded out.

___________________________________

{ Microphone POV }

"AGH!"

I fell down the steps of the stairs at the sound of an explosion, catching myself on the railing. Fire quickly raced down the carpet. I nearly burnt my face off. I did my best to steady my breathing, but the smoke made it a bit difficult. I coughed, and in response I heard someone else cough. 

"Hello?" I heard them wheeze. A female. I almost immediately recognized it.

"Soap!?"

"M-Mic?" She called back. 

I ran to the sound of her voice, my heart racing in a panic. "Where are you!? I can't see you past all this smoke!"

"I'm-" Soap coughed. "-by the TV. Trophy, Balloon, and MePhone are somewhere around me. I-I think something's on my foot. G-Glass maybe?"