12

"yeah..but-"

"you and your family used to live in busan but after their death you and your uncle aunty moved to Seoul It's true right yn "

"yeah...dad Jungkook doesn't even know about this then how you two know"

"because we now you from childhood"

"what"

"yeah...we were neighbours you and jungkook both were best friends...

but when you and your family met in an accident our family was in the same car with you all...

but suddenly a truck came in front of our car and it was dark and raining we were not able to see clearly.

and we got into the accident and unfortunately your parents couldn't survive and the second shock we got

was you and jungkook both lost your memories but jungkook did remember you a bit and this is why he gets a sudden .

flashbacks

of a car accident and he screams the name yn and you didn't remember anything not even us the only thing

you remember was your parents and and your relatives.

" all of them were shocked and the next thing yn got to know made her cry more

" you and jungkook both promised  each other that the two of you will never leave each other...

even both of you used to talk about getting married to each other...

and when used to get ready for any event or school you used to ask him ' Do i look pretty' and he used to say '

No you are not looking pretty' and you used to ask him again and his answer was always 'No'

then after getting annoyed you used to scream ' SEE CLEARLY DO I LOOK PRETTY'

To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers ✨