Author's Note

Hey Mario fans; supersader9 again. I had just finished writing the prologue and first two chapters of my next Mario multi-chapter book. Depending on how long the book is going to be, it could be even shorter or longer than my previous book "Summer Plans". This is also a book where I'm taking things a little bit differently. I'm not one to pick sides on this one, but I'm going to write it down anyways.

As you've seen so far in my Mario fanfics involving the Koopas (and I'm sure most fans say the same thing), the koopalings are Bowser's children. Nintendo did confirm this (it's in the Mario Wiki. I looked it up) for a while, but then changed their minds and stated that they are just Bowser's minions, but with an elite rank. This part must be really upsetting.

Well, I'm going to change things up with the canon version of the koopalings. They are serving as Bowser's minions in this one. It'll only be shown in one chapter, but there will be mentions of it mostly.

Here's the story description in case no one believes me.

This takes place during the events of "Super Mario World", but I'm changing a fate here. 

Today had been a very bad day for eldest koopaling and one of Bowser's minions Ludwig von Koopa. When Mario rescued yet another Yoshi egg; he launches the fortress with the eldest koopaling still inside to outer space. After landing on some unknown place, Ludwig exits the fortress bruised, cut, battered and to his dismay miles and miles away from home. Even worse; Ludwig found out he's no longer on Earth, but he found himself on a different planet completely lost. The frightened koopaling's heart softens little by little when he meets the princess of the galaxy Princess Rosalina, and friendship starts to develop slowly. Is this more than friendship though?

I've never played Super Mario World though, but I did watch a walkthrough of Twin Bridges on YouTube. I must've gone ahead on that one.

By the way, if you're a Ludwig von Koopa x Rosalina shipper, this book is for you. Mainly because there are actually a few of these stories here. Why not write one myself?

Well, that'll do for now. I'll see you Mario fans next time. supersader9 out.