Chapter 8 (Third person)

Word count: 1586 Words

'I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! I SAW HER AT THE FIREWORK SHOW YESTERDAY!'

'Don't believe you. She wouldn't just go missing, and be safe without coming back to us. You must be imagining stuff Ibara.'

'Iguro!'

The Hashira were fighting whether Sakura was telling the truth or making up a story.

'I know what I'm telling you all! I saw her there!'

'Sure. Like I'll believe that.'

'Iguro.'

'Sanemi-san, please calm down! Let Sakura tell us what she saw!'

'Alright Kanroji.' He turned to face Sakura. 'What did you exactly see yesterday?'

'I saw her on one of the rooftops watching the firework show! But...'

She stopped.

'But?' He asked.

'There was someone with her, and I'm sure that they were the ones that took -Y/N- from us! I don't know if it was a demon, because I was too far away to see his face, but -Y/N- is still alive, she not a demon, and she's out there somewhere!'

'Are you sure you saw her yesterday? It could have just been some random people that were stupid enough to get on the roof to watch a firework show.'

'I'm sure, Iguro.'

'Alright then. Kochō, go and send a search party in that area. Maybe they'll find something.'

'I was going to anyway, Tomioka-san. You should come help-.'

'I'm going with the search party, and I don't care what you all say. I want to find my best friend! She was the one who always helped me when I needed help! I'm not going to let her die.'

'If Sakura-chan is going, then I'm going too!' Mitsuri shouted.

Sanemi groaned.

'Oh alright, but you two come back soon. A Hashira shouldn't waste their time on one thing.'

'Understood!' They both replied as they followed Kochō.

She sure is a deep sleeper.. Kokushibo thought. She just fell asleep just like that.

Kokushibo was getting them back to the infinity castle. He was about to shout out to Nakime to have them teleported back, when they encountered demon slayers.

'Oh my! Look at this Hikaru, it's a demon!'

'That's no ordinary demon you dumbass! That's Uppermoon 1! He has a Hashira hostage!'

'I am feeling generous tonight, so I'll make it simple. You both have two options; 1, run away and never tell anyone about this encounter, or 2, fight me and die.' Kokushibo said.

They decided not to risk it and fled into the forest.

'That was unexpectedly easy.?'

He was shocked.

After arriving at the fortress, he walked towards Muzan and bowed.

'What happened to her? I hope she's not sick or dead.'

'Muzan-sama, my apologies for being late. We ran into demon slayers. When the firework show ended, she had fallen asleep all of a sudden.'

'I see. Good job, Kokushibo. Give me -Y/N- and you may be dismissed. But..'