𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄, 𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾, 𝗉𝖺𝗒 𝗎𝗉!

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.
❪ 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋. ❫

 ❫

Luckily for Saena and Lando, the ice rink is empty when they get there, with the exception of the people who are working there

"Oh my god. You're Saena Kang." the girl at the counter says, mouth agape in awe. "Could we get your signature? To put it on the wall?"

Saena smiles sweetly at the young girl, as Lando stands behind her. "Of course."

Saena quickly signs the sheet of paper, drawing a heart next to her signature as well. She writes the date, and hands it over to the girl. "Lovely meeting you!" Saena beams.

The two head over to get some rental skates for Lando, since Saena had brought her skates with her. He takes them over to the bench, and Saena takes her own skates out of her bag.

She laces them up quickly, since she does this every single day. "Do you want help?" she asks. "You should lace them up really tight. Helps protect your feet and ankles."

Lando does as she says, pulling the laces tightly. He stumbles a little when he stands up, and Saena instinctively grabs onto his arm. "You good?" she asks, chuckling.

He gives her a thumbs up. "Yeah."

"Are they comfortable?" she asks, and he takes a few steps in them. He nods. "Not too bad. Just not used to it - I don't think I've ice skated since I was a little kid."

"Let's see how we go, then." she says, smiling at him.

She leads him towards the rink, and to Saena, no matter what city she's in, any ice rink just feels like home. The cool air hits her cheek, and the sounds of her blades scratch the ice surface.

Lando takes a few steps on the ice, as Saena nods approvingly, her hands on her hips. "Pretty good." she hums, and Lando gives her a smile. "I've taken like 5 steps, max."