Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Little Wolf Cub

Bai Mei's skill at pulling the dog is excellent, if it wasn't for Cang Yuan's excellent endurance, maybe it was because of his nature, he would have turned his belly over to show Bai Mei.

Cang Yuan's claws clasped the animal skin tightly, and his whole body tensed, quietly excited by the tingling sensation at Bai Mei's touch.

"Bai Mei, I just went to the trap last night."

Cheng Yang's voice broke the world of one man and one wolf. Bai Mei looked back and saw Cheng Yang walking over with a rabbit's nape in one hand.

Cangyuan: I hate it! !

Bai Mei: "I really caught it!"

Bai Mei looked at the rabbit in Cheng Yang's hand. It was pricked by wooden thorns and covered in blood, but its feet were still flapping because it had just fallen into the trap.

Very poor.

But Bai Mei was so happy.

"I was really curious, so I went to check your trap this morning. I hope you don't mind. These two rabbits should have fallen in when I got up early in the morning to look for food. They are still very fresh."

"Of course I don't mind! Thank you for saving me trouble," Bai Mei was very excited, "This trap method is effective for small animals, but is it still effective for capturing large animals? If possible, we will use this method in the future Is it not so dangerous to hunt in this way?"

Bai Mei looks innocent, but Cheng Yang feels that what she said has a high chance of success when implemented.

"This... I'll try it first. If I can, I will explain it to the clan leader and change the hunting method in the future. Your method is very powerful. Don't worry, I will definitely say that it was you who thought of it."

Bai Mei's impression was that Cheng Yang was four or five years older than Cang Yuan. He was a very stable orc, but he also inherited the cunning of the wolf clan.

Cheng Yang only said that he would try it first, and was not in a hurry to tell the patriarch about it.

Bai Mei also felt that this was safer. Fortunately, Chengyang helped: "No problem, then let's take one of these two rabbits each."

Seeing that Cheng Yang still wanted to refuse, Bai Mei hurriedly said before he opened his mouth, "Thanks to you yesterday, otherwise I wouldn't even be able to dig out the hole, so the trap is not only mine, but also yours. The prey captured is also the two of us. Evenly divided. Besides, you went hunting during the day, and you still have to pay me back the five prey you owe me at night."

Bai Mei said so, and Cheng Yang also knew that he didn't have enough food, so he only put down one of the rabbits.

Cheng Yang looked at Bai Mei strangely.

If it was in the past, Bai Mei would have wished for him to go back and pick up all the rabbit blood that had been spilled on the ground along the way. Why is he so generous today that he even gave away such precious food?

"What's wrong?" Bai Mei traveled across time, and for the first time felt the gloomy feeling of being stared at by a wolf.

Immersively entering the wolf's den, hey!

"It's nothing, I'm leaving first. If I hunt prey during the day, I will send it over as agreed yesterday."

Due to the sense of territory, even wolf orcs who live in groups don't like to stay at other people's caves. Cheng Yang didn't delve into Bai Mei's changes and left with another rabbit.