6❁

Her outfit to paradise ⇧

After a hour or so of sleeping, Na-ri finally woke up and decided to get ready and pack her bags for paradise.

After she was done she headed over to the boys tent and poked her head inside looking for a certain somebody.

Her eyes finally landed on him to which she smiled "Would you like to go get water with me Han-bin shii?" she calmly asked.

"Yes of course" he walked over to her with a wide smile "Let's go"

"She's so cute I love her dress" Da-hee awed at the girl.

"We all know they're going to paradise tonight" everyone laughs

"Let me pour it for you" Han-bin grabbed her cup "Thank you"

"Do you know who your gonna choose?" she asks taking a sip from her cup then putting it down.

"Yeah..definitely" he stared at her "You?" he asks the same question.

"Yeah" she smiled holding eye contact with him making his cheeks turn a soft pink color "I'm just hoping that person will choose me also" she says again.

"Yeah me too" he nods "Your dress looks beautiful by the way, pink looks nice on you" now it was her turn to look away and blush.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"He made Na-ri blush!?" Jin-kyung shouts "The Na-ri?!"

"Wow this might be the couple of the season" Hyunkyung exclaimed slightly shocked.

"I can't wait to see their date in paradise" Han-had says excitedly.

"Shall we head back now?" He asks "Yeah let's go" she gets up.

As Na-ri was walking she noticed the strap wrapped around her heel was untied "Of course..." she looks around for somewhere to sit but nothing.

"Why? What happened?" Han-bin looks at her "The strap around my heel is untied.." Han-bin looks at her heel and then at her again.

"Would you like me to tie it for you?" He asks.

"If you wouldn't mind please.." She says a little embarrassed.

"Yeah of course" He smiled reassuring her.

"Ready to go now?" He laughed "Yeah" she laughed as well.

After finally making it to the tents, they began parting ways.

"See you tonight" Na-ri smirked towards him.

"See you tonight" He responded and walked into the tent with a smile.

"Hi Na-ri" Nadine pats the spot next to her indicating she wants her to sit next to her.

"Hey guys" Na-ri says to everyone taking a seat next to Nadine.

"How was your talk with Han-bin?" So-eun grinned excited to know.

"It was good, we talked a lot" Na-ri reply's.

"So you know who your picking tonight?" Seul-ki asks and Na-ri nods "Yes"

"You guys are really cute together" So-e smiles towards the girl making her smile.

"I totally agree" Se-jeong adds.

"DING" Which caught everyone by surprise "Already?" Seul-ki exclaims.

"It is now time to match couples and go to paradise." The lady says.

( Sorry guys I forgot to write a chapter last night but expect more chapters because it's finally the weekend!! Jin-young will be introduced tomorrowww )