Prologue

Somewhere in Nevada

  The room was humid, and musty. No
breeze entered into it, except that, which
came through the thin slit at the bottom of
the only door. Something else lingered in the air, also.
  Those in the room had only been there for two days. Those days felt like weeks to them.
  The three young adults did their best to
comfort the younger children, who were
constantly crying for their mothers. The
youngest of the group was nine; the eldest
twenty. Thirteen of them in total, and no one spoke English.
   "It's okay. It's okay. Help will come." A
twenty-year-old woman said trying to
comfort an eleven-year-old girl. Not sure if
even she believed this.
   "Natalie..." The girl whined. "It hurts."
   "I want my mom." Another said, crying.
   "I know." Natalie responded with compassion. But her irritation was starting to show. "We..."
    She was interrupted, as fear struck all those in the dark stuffy room. They heard footsteps outside the door. None of them had ever been so afraid of footsteps. Yet fear fell upon them all. The children began to whine, and even the young adult's eyes moistened.
These were the footsteps of the men abusing them. They were coming again.

                        6 months before

               Somewhere under the earth

  "Our time's arrived!" Luc.Fer's voice boomed through the huge pitch black underground tavern.
   Multitudes of Giants, called Nephilim, stood before him. Heads bowed, so as not to be caught looking Luc.Fer in the eye.
    They'd been imprisoned underground for years. Thousands of them. Five pillars'd been set up banishing them from the light.
    Only a select few of the Reptilians were
permitted to enter the light. And even that, was temporary.
   That was fine for now. Their time was coming. They'd been planning their escape for millenniums, and it was now at hand.
   Only three pillars were left to be destroyed. And, not only that. They'd found the Chosen. And, when they'd slaughtered The Chosen. There'll be no one left to stop their reign.