CHAPTER TWENTY

*Will this chapter be good? Probably not*

GARRETT

"What the actual fuck, are you teaching Avery?" I shouted at Michael from across the rink, after seeing him trying to jump and spin at the same time and after him almost fucking dying, he's trying to show her how to jump and do all that shit.

He was definitely dropped when he was a baby.

"You're just jealous that Avery is going to learn quicker, than Fifi—I love you Fifi!" Michael shouts from across the rink, as Sophia laughs at his words as me show Mich my middle finger and skate away pulling Sophia with me slowly.

I showed her the basics first, like how to turn, stop and how to start moving.

"Okay just watch me, and then do what I do and before you start lecturing me about how you're going to fall on you're ass—I'm going to be behind you to catch you, now watch" I tell her, as I point to my right foot and push out to the side and slide slowly, I repeat the same motion with my left foot.

"Okay, I think I got it" She says, as I move behind her and hold out my arms just in case.

She, slowly moves her right foot out to the slide and starts to slide slowly not making it very far but that's a good start.

Sophia, shouts in excitement and turns towards me fast making her almost slip and fall as she hold onto me and stands back up, still holding a smile on her face, " OH MY GODD, I almost did it! Did you see that! I'm becoming a pro, you better watch out cause I'm coming for you're caree slender man" She says, with excitement in her voice as she yells out to Avery telling her she almost did it.

I smile at her, as she turns to look at me with those big doe eyes that makes me want to get on my knees for her, because to me she is the queen to my kingdom and I'll gladly let her have the thrown.

"Okay okay okay, one more time" Sophia says, as she slaps my shoulder, making me glare at her which I only get a smile in return.

After, a few more minutes of Sophia almost falling and cursing we finally did it—my baby now knows how to ice skate and I think I deserve a damn award for teaching her this fast. Avery, shouted at Michael a couple times telling him he didn't know how to teach and Michael shouted at her, because she was being mean to him but after a couple more minutes that felt like hours Avery got the hang of it, and skated towards us while Michael was trying to jump and spin behind her.

"I don't know how you deal with him, I wanted to bury him under this ice" Avery says, as she approaches us and of course Michael just had to hear.

"I wanted to bury you six feet under the ground, but you don't see me complaint do you" Michael says, sarcastically but before he can say anything else I take him by the arm and drag him away.

"Garrett, I'm not done! Where are you taking me?! Michael says, as he tries to get away from my hold.

"Stop acting like a fucking child, Mich" I tell him under my breath, and pull him out of the rink and set him down on the benches to let the girls have some space to be able to skate.

"Stop acting like a fucking child, Mich" Michael mocks, me as he leans back in the bench and watches the girls try to skate across the ice rink. I'm guessing, their trying to see who can skate the fastest without falling—and I think my girl is going to win their little bet.