Dai-Dai-Dai Dai Shogun

Hades: This time I will avenge my fallen brother Kamen Rider Einherjar.

All three stood still waiting for one or other's next move. Hades swings his sword, thrusting it, throwing a wind strike towards Y/N. Y/N takes the attack onto his chest without a second for him to react or block, throwing him off falling down to the ground.

Y/N: Damn what was that? Didn't even see it.

Qin shi: Even I couldn't have dodged that.

Hades: Begone.

Heimdall: Hades' air slashed Y/N causing him to fall down so quickly looks like Y/N gonna have some trouble keeping up with his Rider!

The gods begin to cheer for Hades.

Hades raises his blade over his head with one hand and with a single thrust his blade. Hits the ground into a downward swing causing an energy pulse, Qin shi was able to block Hades attack but he sees Hades eyes wasn't focusing on him.

Qin Shi(mind): he wasn't attacking me, I was just in his way. He really wants to kill the kid.

Y/N was barely able to dodge Hades downward attack. Y/N gets back up, he grabs his Hinawa Dj into gun mode and shoots at Hades.

Y/N: try blocking this!

Hades dodges and Slashes his shots get closer to Y/N. Y/N looks at his weapons as he spins his disk powering up then sees Hades right in front of him.

Y/N: oh.

Y/N switches his weapon into blade mode and quickly blocks Hades' attack as he tries to slice him.

Hades: Before, you were a great threat to us but now with new power, you pose no threat to me. Only a bug that needs to be crushed.

Y/N: I see that now...

Y/N looks over Qin Shi's both knowing the same idea.

Y/N: you're definitely like Poseidon, but he wasn't much of a challenge.

Hades: AHHH!!

As Hades Screams in anger Qin Shi Rushes in behind Hades' drop kicking him onto his back. Y/N guides his weapon, throwing Hades to the other end.

Heimdall: outstanding sneak attack by Qin Shi!

Hades gets back up holding his chest seeing purple liquid coming out of his chest.

The gods were shocked to see.

Ares: What the! Is Hades bleeding?

Zeus: I'm not sure? But doesnt look like blood because he's not in pain.

Brunnhilde looks confused about what she's seeing with Hades.

Göll: Oh gross what is that purple stuff. That can't be blood. I'm gonna be sick. Ahhh!