014

"Where the hell am I... is.. is that bacon?"

Sunghoon woke up in a strange room. Posters were everywhere, clothes everywhere, and a bunch of papers. Definitely not his own tidy room.

Not only was he in a strange room, he was in different clothes.

And he smelled bacon.

Should I go look around?... I don't really want to.. This bed is so comfy!

Sunghoon stood up quickly and immediately regretted it. He felt so dizzy that he sat back down onto the bed.

What the hell happened last night?

His thoughts were cut short as he heard a knock on the door.

"Oh good, you're awake! I made some breakfast so you can come downstairs or I can bring it up if you're still not feeling well," Jake looked at Sunghoon nervously. He looked like he was questioning all his life decisions.

"Where am I? What happened? Who's clothes are these?"

"You're in my room, sorry for the mess by the way, I wasn't expecting anyone to come over.. And those are my clothes, don't worry though, I didn't peek. And you were also so drunk last night and you wouldn't tell me your address so I just brought you here!"

Sunghoon wanted to die.

"Did we..?"

"God no! I slept on the couch! I'd at least take you out to dinner first.."

"Jake, oh my god... did I do or say anything embarrassing?"

"Uhm.. Kind of? Nothing bad though!"

Sunghoon wanted to die.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable..."

"Hoonie! You don't need to apologize, you didn't do-" Jake was cut off by Sunghoon's stomach growling.

"Well, come on! I made waffles!"

**

"These are really good, thanks!" Sunghoon said, waffles still in his mouth and syrup all over his lips.

Jake had made them both the cutest and sweetest waffles ever, both having large scoops of ice cream and syrup on top.

"Haha, of course! You have a little syrup there, hang on.." Jake leaned over the table and wiped Sunghoon's lips with his thumb.

"Oh- sorry..." Sunghoon felt his cheeks heating up.

"Awee~ No need to be embarrassed, Hoonie!"

"Shut up!"

⛸️❄️ @skatingsunghoon
yum @simjake

100,927 likes, 30,303 retweets comments disabled

comments disabled

**

The two were hanging out for about an hour or two when Sunghoon realized that he had to go home.

"As much as I want to stay, I have to get going. I don't Gaeul has been fed and I don't want to be a burden,"

"Hoonie, you're NEVER a burden! You're always welcome here for however long you want!" Jake was honestly offended that Sunghoon thought he was a burden.

"Uh, thanks? But I'll get going now, thank you for everything!" He started to walk towards the door before Jake stood up and grabbed his keys.

"Hell no, I'm driving you home! It's POURING outside!"

Sunghoon looked out the window only to see a clear sky, no cloud in sight

"Jake, where's the rain?"

"It's supposed to!"

"Just say that you want to spend more time with me," Sunghoon teased

"Fine, I do! Now come on!"

**
a/n
i ❤️ wave to earth