Chapter 29. Everything first

"Ester, I'm so happy you've stayed. You can leave at my house" Kass said smiling.

   Ester smiled back looking at her. 

  "If it's conveniet, I'll stay at your place for some time. I don't wanna make Professor uncomfortable" she said.

  Ester looked at Snape. He just drank his coffee pretendidng he didn't hear the last phrase.

  "Are you asking? First, you're my friend. You helped me when I got into your world. I don't know what would  do without you" Kass replied.

  "Ester, don't worry. Kassie won't live at her house for a long time. As soon as we get married, she'll live with me" Lucius added.

  "Of course! In that case you don't need to look for anything at all. Just live at my place" Kass said.

  "But...it's not convinient" Ester tried to object.

 "Stop it. It's even better. My house won't be empty. I want you to live at my place. No argues" Kass said with a smile.

  "Thank you, Kass" Ester said and hugged her friend.

  Snape rolled his eyes watching this. Lucius smiled at his reaction.

  "My friend, you also need to find someone for yourself. Then you'll stop overreacting to simple showing of warm feelings" Lucius said to Severus.

 "Thanks a lot. I live wonderful by myself" Severus grumbled.

  "Totally agree, Professor" Ester supported. "Being alone is excellent. You don't owe anything to anyone and nobody spoils each others' mood."

 Severus nodded holding his smile. At the same time he was curious, why does this young woman have such unhappy thoughts. With Severus everything was obvious. His only love was Lily. But Ester... Well, nevermind. Severus drank his coffee with these thoughts.

  "Are we going to have classes today?" Ester asked Severus.

  "I suppose you should take your things from your house. Consider your moving today. We'll continue tomorrow" he replied.

  "Great! I suggest to start right now" Kass said.

  Ester nodded. She wanted to start a new life at the new place as soon as possible.

  "Do you need my help?" Lucius asked.

  "No, we'll be fine" Kass replied. "And we'll discuss some girly topics."

  "Women and their secrets" Lucius said.

  Kass sent him an air kiss.

  "That sounds goofy and makes me vomit" Severus said.

  Kass and Lucius gave him innocent look. Ester laughed watching them. Severus noticed her beautuful smile again.

  "Ok. Ladies, you can go. And we will chat a bit with Severus" Lucius said.

  "See you in the evening" Kass said to Lucius, kissing his cheek.

  "Bye" Ester said.

   Girls left Severus's house. Severus watched Ester as she left.

  "Did you like her?" Lucius asked slyly.

  "Yeah, she's not bad..." Severus said dreamy. "Wait! What do you mean?"

  He gave Lucius a strict look.

  "Sev, you know what I mean. I should say she likes you too. If I were you, I'd have a look at Ester. She seems to be good" Lucius said.