16

"I-I can't" you pushed him away, while he's on top of you. You both stared at each other till you moved away from him and sat on the right side of the bed while buttoning up your blouse.

Jungguk poke his inner cheek as he watches you dr'ssing up. Wrapping his arms around you while leaving wet kisses on the back of your neck, you sightly moved away from him and he understood the assignment.

"What's wrong? Come on Yn, this is what you've been wanted right, you and me together right?" He practically stood up from the bed and eventually knee down Infront of you. His hand capture yours and lay them on your lap.

"I'm ready to give us a chance now, just you and me. No more game, no more toying, no more just bed warmer. I want you all for myself now. I want you to be my girl, my woman, my love and hopefully my wife soon."

Your eyes meet, you can see with his pair of eyes that he's sincere and seems like he actually want you now but it's not that easy, not when Jungkook is in the book now.

Shooking your hear as your eyes begin to filled with tears, this is the time you've been waiting for, you've waited for this for so long and it's actually happening.

Caressing his cheek while smiling at him. You saw how his face light up, how his lips formed a huge smile while he started kissing the back of your palm.

"You will make me the happiest man on earth if you would want to be with me Yn. You and me together."

"I would love that Gguk but-"

"I don't think i can give you that, it's Jungkook. Jungkook is the man that I love, the man that I always loved. I-I'm sorry if I ruined your life or something like that b-but it's because I  thought you're Jungkook, I thought you're my Jeon jk but turned out I only mistakenly thought you're him."

Jungguk look at you, at first he was speechless till he begin to laugh. Your eyes filled with worries.

"I'm sorry Gguk but I've loved you!! All those years with you I knew I loved you!!."

"N-no Yn, you loved me because you thought I was Jungkook, the love that yours talking about is now even meant to me mine. Hahaha wow just wow."

You tried holding him to at least give him a comfort but he pushed your hand away while laughing under his breath.

"You don't deserve him Yn, h-he's a mad manhe's engaged!! Not only engaged but he's engaged to Alice!! Yes Alice your fcking cousin that we all thought she's d'ad!!."

"Stop saying stupid thing Gguk it's nonsense. I should go now." You walk passed at him but jungguk isn't the type of guy that will just let himself be the loser one.

He quickly grabe your hand and pin you on the wall, you tried freeing yourself from his grip but he's way stronger than you, his lips captured yours. Huge warm and travel to your ti'hts as it went higher to your covered c'nt. As you scream in his mouth he didn't waste time to entered his hand inside your u:derwear and put his two f'ngers in you.

The feeling of burning around your core made you let out a scream and jungguk took that opportunity to enter his t'ngue inside your m'uth.

He pulled you to the bed hovered you and started unb'ttoning your blouse, breaking the kiss and you begging to push him while screaming. "Let me go!! You're just proving me wrong that you're really the least person I should be with!!!."

"Fcking heck, you like it right?! You always like it when I do this, you like it when I touch you right. Fck Jungkook he couldn't even fck you good." He pulled your p'ntie down along with your skirt and he immediately removed his boxer while pulling out his c'ck.

After a few stroke he went all deep inside you, screams left your mouth, you bite his shoulder after feeling him all deep in you, the feeling of being filled clouded your mind.

"Fck it I can do better than Jungkook Yn, so much better and I should remind you that."

"Fcking hell!! Gguk send me a picture of you in his bed Yn!! And there you are looking all fine?!" Jungkook couldn't control his anger mostly when he saw the photos Gguk send him.

You didn't mind his present as you continue doing your make up, Jungkook punch the wall after seeing you totally ignoring his presence. He thought he have won when you choose to stand up for him then Gguk after their fight but turned out you spend the night in his bed while he's bleeding after getting beat up.

"So what now?! You won't talk to me?! You will just ignore me cause Gguk is back?! Are you fcking crazy?! This is unbelievable!!."

You can see how mad he is though his reflection in the mirror but what will you tell him? That Gguk forced you? Will be even believe you, you're gguk's bed warmer before you meet him how will be believe you then?.

Jungkook started throwing everything inside your room while you on the other hand tried your best to ignore him cause you just don't want it to make a big mess mostly between the twins. As you stood up after finishing your make up you grab your bad and wanted to leave when you heard a cracking noises behind you.

Turning around as your eyes widened. "O-oh my goodness Jungkook!!" You quickly run towards him while his hand continuesly bleeding after he punch the mirror in your make up stan.

"Why would you do that?!! Look at you, you're hurt!!" He started at you while you did that same. You saw how his eyes begin to filled with tears and so as yours.

"You're hurting me more Yn. I thought it's us, I thought it's me whom you picked but how come it's so easy for you to run to him again and left me behind after what he did to you. He left you remember and I'm the one who's here for you and I'm still choosing go stay cause I love you. It hurts knowing that you're coming back to him and leaving me behind now."

You shook your head repeatedly, hugging him tight not wanting to let him go, you knew you love him but you also don't know how to accept the truth. Or Maybe you just don't know who's saying the truth.

"I-I'm sorry I'm sorry but please don't hurt yourself, it hurts me seeing you like this Jungkook. Please don't hurt yourself ." Yn said

"I didn't hurt myself Yn, you're the One who's hurting me. I thought it's me, is it me?"