Chapter 26/ Sangeet (2)

Saumya's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. I could see my parents, abhinav's parents and Harshita's father greeting some people and among them it was him standing while wearing a mask.

Raunak...

No way...he's heree

All I could see his eyes and that eyebrow piercing. Those eyes which I wanna pluck off one day..

It was good that he was wearing a mask , his filthy mouth needs to be covered anyways and also , if my father would have recognised even if a bit of him , he would have dig him into mud , alive.

This is how much I hate him. I hate him from the core of my heart.

But why's he here? He wasn't supposed to be here? Damn it- I wasn't even supposed to be meeting him once again. I made it sure already but again? Again he's here in front of me?

I looked at abhinav. He looked damn confused but there on the other hand tanvi and mehak was glancing at eachother every 2 seconds.

"Di... it's raunak... isn't he?" Mehak asked. I scoffed and sat on the bed. "Yes. It's him" I replied and looked at abhinav who was clenched his jaw and made a fist. Ready to throw his hands on him.

"Abhinav? Why are you angry? Shouldn't we give him the news of our marriage?" I spoke making him look at me. Seeing his expression I could say he agreed with me.

I got up and looked at everyone. "Natasha and Avinash, tum dono yaha pe raho to hi better hai. Humara intezar karna. Let's go guys. That shit needs to be knocked down" with that I walked out.

"Arre dii! Rukiye!" I heard mehak'd voice behind me.

Author's POV

Walking out of the house , Saumya stood while her eyes , searched the entire area.

Raunak. Where is he?

By that time the boys and girls reached to her and stood behind her. Trying to search raunak s figure.

"Looking for me, love?"

Everyone turned around and saw raunak leaning again the wall with his hands inside his pockets with a creepy smile lingering on his lips.

Saumya clenched her jaw and stood infront of squad. Abhinav clenched his jaw before intertwining his hand with hers.

"To Saumya Chowdhury- oh! Would me Mrs. Malhotra is getting married without letting me know? This is not fair , saumya" He scoffed making saumya avoid his gaze.

He stared taking steps towards them and titled his head.

"Damn girl.. still shy to make eye contact with me?" Raunak chuckled making saumya look at him with utter disgust.

"Raunak , I feel disgusted to even look at your face at the first place

"Raunak , I feel disgusted to even look at your face at the first place. Aur tum yaha bhi pohoch Gaye? Marne ka itna sokh hai? Ek chota sa suggestion hai tumhare liye , jab tak yeha oe ho ye mask utarne ki himmat mat karne. Agar papa ek bar tumhe pehechan jaye-" Saumya was interrupted by Raunak's laugh.

Raunak stood infront of her without caring about abhinav who was trying his best not to punch him.

"To? Kya karenge wo? Saumya , Main tumhari hone wala jiju ka bestfriend hu. Mera to yaha pe ana banta hai. Main yaha pe 100 bar asakta hu aur mujhe rokne wala koi Nehi hai. Not even your father. Got it?" Raunak's red eyes were enough for her to break the intense eye contact. Raunak looked at saumya's hand which was clenching on abhinav's hand.

Mehak looked at Siddharth with wide eyes and there tanvi was looking at Karthik in utter surprise....it was an unexpected surprise for them...

The whole plan.....damnnn it!

"Aur haa! Ek good news dena to baki hai!" Raunak leaned close to saumya's ear. Siddharth put his hand on abhinav's shoulder to make him calm down

But it wasn't helping at all..

"Tunhari pyaari behen Minakshi bhi aa rahi hai , as a friend of the groom. Saumya...Mere upar ek haat tumhare pure khandan ke upar bhari par sakta hai. So tell your father to think before he acts" Raunak whispered and leaned back.

He looked at abhinav and sent him a smirk before passing them. Saumya was looking down.

"Minakshi di? What's he up to like kya karna kya chahata hai wo?! Goshhhh!!!! No no no!" Saumya squeezed-shut her eyes in frustration.

"Dii...mujhe lagta hai hume room me wapas Jana chahiye" Tanvi said softly while glancing at everyone's face for a approving nod.

"Haa , Abhinav vai. Tanvi thik kehe Rahi hai , Hume ab chalna chahiye" Siddharth Said and held his wrist before dragging him towards the entrance of the house.

"Di...chaliye" mehak said and held saumya's hand before leading her , to the house entrance while tanvi followed them behind.

Meanwhile

"Thik hain Sharma jii. Aj shaam 7 baje yaha pe pohoch Jana" Harshita's father bid his friend a goodbye. "Acha thik hai. Ab ham chalte hai. Beta Karan! Mohan ko call karke bol do ki hum bas pohoch hi Gaye hain" Mr. Sharma smiled at them after ordering his son.

Soon he drove off and disappeared from the sight. Harshita's father looked at harshita who seemed tired to put on a fake happy face all the time. He glared at her making her take a deep sigh.

"Harshita beti , you look tired. Tum jao , saumya aur baki beheno ke sath Thora time spend Karo." Mrs. Chowdhury said softly.

Harshita nodded with a slight smile knowing well she was looking for a excuse from so long .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yooooo guyss! Waiting for the Sangeet night!? So lemme tell you I am gonna give you double update!

But first , as lead characters tell me if you want to see tanvi and Karthik having a cute moment or Siddharth and Mehak having a romantic moments

Or....what about both?

Let me know in the comment section!

Love y'all~~~~