chips🫣😑

how can someone looks so ethernal while just eating he was just staring at him he don't know what's the feeling inside him but he knows soon he will prohibit taehyung to even getting out of this mansion if he looks this ethernal all the times he knows he is thinking like psycho but he wants taehyung he wants taehyung all just fo himself maybe a little bit for his family as well but for more he wants taehyung just for himself.............

As taehyung was eating and watching something he felt a strong stare towards him as he saw he saw the mafia the dangerous mafia was staring into his soul he got shivers after staring back at him so he just his head around .

Jungkook : fluff.

Taehyung : yes.

Jungkook : how was your day fluff didnt you had your dinner you are eating chips at this hour .

Jungkook ask taehyung while taking him in his lap and and talking to him while taehyung just let him do whatever he wants to do because he know saying no to taehyung means punishment and punishment hurts so bad according to him.

Taehyung : i get hungry again.

Jungkook : so why dont you tell me i had bought something healty for you .
This is so unhealty bub.

Saying thay he thrown the packet of chips in the dustbin which made taehyung eyes filled with tears.

He wants to told jungkook that he love chips he will just eat one pack but jungkook just throw his fav pack away .

Jungkook saw his fluff was not moving as he decide to see his face he saw his eyes are filled with tears ready to burst at any second. Jungkook become worried after he saw tears in his fluff eyes.

Jungkook : fluff what happened why are you crying is your stomach hurting for eating chips or something.

Taehyung just nods his head as no.

Jungkook : then tell me what happened?

Taehyung : i love chips.

Jungkook just mentally sigh that his baby is not hurt on one side and he just want to pull his baby cheeks for his cute actions and on other side he wants to scold his baby for giving him tension on this small thing.

Jungkook : you were crying for this little thing .

Taehyung just nods his haed slowly.

Jungkook : i can buy you a whole shop of chips .

Taehyung : reallyyyyyy.

Jungkook : stop being so cute know and sleep .

Tahehyung: but i want to watch this .

Jungkook : no this is the sleeping time go and change and come back to bed right know .

( he said while giving a stern look to his baby)