Ch.6

3rd POV
(Also we're gonna ignore the fact Savva now knows his name. I wrote it but it got deleted)

Savva sat there, gazing into the void that had once housed Brian. He hadn't seen him since the man, Levi, took him. Not that he cared too much about Brian, but at least it would be another person to talk to, so he considered today a good day to ask Levi what happened to Brian. He paused for a moment, trying to figure out the best way to question him.

Maybe if I'm really nice, it'll be easier to get an answer out of him Softly biting his lip, Savva thought.

The lights flickered, and the door opened, as if someone could read his mind. Levi entered, carrying a plate and a water bottle. He brought Savva a plate and a bottle and crouched down in front of him. And he waited, as he always does, for Savva to begin eating, but Savva didn't; he only smiled at Levi.

"You smell nice." Savva's praise took Levi by surprise. He brought it up because he had witnessed Levi's obsession with Savva's aroma. "Not that you don't normally; its just better today." He continued, his voice seeming a little nervous. Levi nodded suspiciously and grunted gently in the direction of the food, as if encouraging him to eat.

Savva took a bite out of the sandwich and started eating it, realizing his tactics weren't getting him far.

So, he said, his voice wavering. "W-where's Brian?" He probed, causing Levi to become tense. The man didn't respond, instead choosing to stare at Savva while he ate. As the sounds of silence deepened, Savva decided to change tactics.

Savva placed his sandwich back onto his plate, moving it aside. "Levi," He whispered his name and resting a hand on Levi's wrist, his touch kind and caring. "Ill do anything if you just give me something." His tone was insistent. Levi cocked his head to one side and looked at the small hand on his wrist.

"Anything?"

"...anything." He answered, wondering if it was wise to offer such a suggestion.

"He's in another room. Repenting." Levi admitted it, Savva let go of his wrist and heaved a sigh of relief. Now you owe me. He whispered in a hushed voice, he leaned in closer. Savva glanced up at him anxiously, wondering what he owes. "You have to stay with me forever." He said and Savva froze, his jaw clenching.

"No, no, no." He retreated till he ran into the wall. Expelling labored breaths. "You tricked me. I cant stay here. I have a life i need to get back to." He said indignantly. Levi scowled and proceeded over to where Savva was, clearly irritated by his statements. He leaned in close and grasped Savva's jaw forcefully. He exhaled heavily and growled softly.

"This is your life." He let out an angry sigh before slapping Savva across the face, making the latter wince and grab at his face. He scowled up at Levi, tears welling in his eyes. Levi simply got to his feet and walked out of the room before closing and shutting the door. The lights were abruptly cut off shortly afterward.

Savva sat there with his cheek burning and tears streaming down his face as he quietly sobbed.

*******

Here's a little bit of angst for yee little whores...nasty. But I hope you enjoyed, I'm not really that good at writing this type of stuff soo yeah, bye.

-Azaria/Calypso