┆♡ • ➵ 🌸 ◛

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

GOJO WOKE..up to the sun shining through the windows and his bed sheets tangled around his legs.

He groaned and covered his eyes with a hand.

"Wake up, you sleepyhead." M/n 's voice came from above.

"Come on, let's get ready for school." Gojo lifted himself off of the bed and stood up.

His whole body hurts so much, last night was so intense.

He remembered telling M/n numerous times to stop since he was getting exhausted, but he kept going.

"You went too hard last night." Gojo pouted and looked at M/n, who was standing in front of him. He still wore the same black pants as yesterday.

Gojo didn't care anymore, though. His shirt was hanging loosely open and he could see a small hint of abs underneath.

He blushed and turned away before M/n could notice.

M/n chuckled and smirked, "Well, atleast you like it, right?" he teased. Gojo couldn't help but blushed harder and angrily throw him a pillow.

M/n catched it with ease with a smug smile making Gojo even more mad.

"Get out you stupid pervert!"

"Okay, Okay!"

.

.

.

"Stupid M/n...I can't even walk properly.. " Gojo mumbled under his breath as he walked to his classroom.

He angrily opened the door, not caring if someone was already inside.

Suguru and Shoko were sitting side by side on their desks. They looked at Gojo's entrance, confused as to what had happened.

"Did something happen?" Suguru asked.

"No." Gojo grumbled. He sat down at his desk. Suguru frowned because that was obviously a lie and glanced at Shoko who shrugged.

It wasn't long until Yaga entered the classroom and started class.

.

.

.

The three of them were silently resting on a grass until Shoko spoke up, "Hey Gojo, can I ask something?"

"Hm?" Gojo boredly look at her while playing with a leaf.

"Don't be mad but is that a hickey on your neck?"

Suguru looked at her and also spoke, "I've been wondering about that since you came into the classroom this morning..."

"WHAT? No! It's nothing, just a mosquito bite from last night," Gojo blushed and stuttered and tried to cover it up with his sleeve, but it was no use.

Shoko narrowed her eyes in suspicion and Suguru and Gojo both stared at each other with wide eyes.

Shoko slowly got up from the ground and pointed at Gojo. "Oh my God, you're dating someone, aren't you?!" She yelled in excitement.

Suguru smirked slightly and stood up beside her. "C'mon tell us, we're your best friends, right?"

Gojo felt the blood rush to his face again and he buried it into his chest, "I'll tell you guys soon.."

He heard two sighs of disappointment from behind him, "Alright, alright. If you don't want us to know, then fine."

.

They finished practice early and decided to go to the local convenience store and grab some icecream.

They split the cost of one and sat down on a bench near the shop, talking about their day.

Shoko told them about her life, Suguru talked about his curse technique improving while Gojo listened quietly.

They were interrupted by a voice calling out to them,

"Heyyy! You guys!" M/n called out to them and waved his hand.

"Oh it's M/n."

Gojo flinched at that name and Suguru greeted with a smile. "What brings you here today?"

M/n scratched his head awkwardly. "Uh, do you mind if I borrow Gojo for a while?"

"Sure." Shoko nodded and gestured for him to continue.

"Thanks!" M/n grinned widely and grabbed Gojo's wrist. "Let's go."

"W-Wait you idiot-" Gojo blushed and struggled against M/n but he only tightened his grip on him. Suguru and Shoko watched as the duo left. They exchanged knowing looks.

"So we know now who it is, right?"

"Right."

.

Gojo stared at M/n who was awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "I wanted to say sorry for making your body hurt." He gave Gojo a bag filled with ice cubes.

Gojo took a few and softly smiled, "Thank you."

"No problem." M/n smiled. "You were too cute last night, did you know that?"

Gojo blushed and hid his red cheeks in the bags.

"Stop teasing me." He said and turned away, pretending to be angry when he knew M/n was being sincere.

M/n laughed. "Sorry~ I won't tease you anymore." He ruffled Gojo's hair and went his face closer to his.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered in Gojo's ear.

Gojo jumped slightly and looked up. M/n's eyes were twinkling, waiting for his response.

"Um.. " Was all he managed to say before he closed his eyes and tilted his head towards the taller boy.

Gojo felt like his heart stopped beating for a second before M/n's lips met his.

Their lips moved together for a few seconds before M/n broke the kiss.

"Now I'll take you home." He winked and pulled Gojo by the arm.

As they walked side by side, neither of them noticed how bright their faces were.

.

.

.

.

.