I need your love (1)

Requested - btsarmy13061329
Warning - little space
Little - kookie
Caregiver - Taehyung

Hope you like it 🙇🏻‍♀️
No proofread...
.
.

"WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK?! STOP BEING A CHILD AND CLEAN IT THIS INSTANCE!"
Jungkook's step father yelled at him.

"N-nu yell... Koo hwate ywellin"
His step father gripped on his hairs making kookie screamed in pain.

"Owie... Huwts!"
Jungkook's eyes pricked in tears.

"Just come into your big space, otherwise I will hit you to the core where you will not be able to see the day in your shitty little space"
Jungkook immediately forced himself into big space.

"A-appa... L-leave me"
He yanked Jungkook harshly.

"That's good for you and yeah don't call me appa! I ain't your father. Your parents died and here I have to take your responsibility! Pathetic"
His step father spat at him harshly before making his way towards his room but turned around.

"And yeah! Don't forget to bring groceries!"
He ordered making koo nod his head softly.

Jungkook was crying softly. He never wanted this life. It's been one year since he is suffering.

Mr. And Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook's biological parents lost their lives in the accident. Jungkook was staying at their home with his neighbour Mr. Choi. When koo's parents were alive Mr. Choi never behaved bad with neither big kookie nor little kookie. He always pampered koo with love and care at his parents absent. But since then they lost their lives Mr. Choi started to feel burdened as in after koo's parents death none of his relatives came to Jungkook to adopt him or to take care of.

First 2 months Mr. Choi took Jungkook's care very nicely but then he started to feel stressed cause little kookie was somewhat brat and he was getting angry on the little thing. He started to hit Jungkook whether koo is in big or little space. Jungkook in big space will do every house chores but in little space he can't do anything.

So his step father or we can say Mr. Choi started to force Jungkook to be in big space.

So as usual Choi ordered Jungkook to buy some groceries. He went to the nearby mall.

He was picking the needed products and also some veggies but his eyes fell on the toy section where he saw the cute bear, without koo's will he fell into little space, he dropped the trolly and ran towards the toy sections.

His eyes sparkled at the stuff toys, he picked up immediately and was going out that's when one of the guard of the stall stopped him.

"Where are you going mister? Who will pay for this teddy bear, hm?"
"Koo wan thwish, cwan uncle gib it two koo?"
Jungkook asked politely.

"Why are you talking gibberish? Are you acting?"
"Koo nu actwing"

"Listen child, enough of your drama, either pay for this toy or put it here and get lost!"
The guard yell at kookie who flinched.

"Ungie bwad! Yell at koo! Stoopid!"
"YOU--"
The guard raised his punch to hit kookie who closed his eyes in fear but didn't get any so he opened his eyes and saw the handsome man grabbed the punch.

"Don't you know how to behave with anyone who is not stable by his mind?"
The deep voice scolded the guard.

"S-sorry Mr. Kim but h--he was g-going without p-paying"

"Shut up! And get lost before I make the manager of this toy store fire you!"
The guard nodded his head and went away.

"Come, koo"
Koo gasped.