𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

re-uploading these chapters are annoying, but i hope you like this! so read, vote, comment and enjoy!

***

It was necessary to say that my day did not go as I planned it out to.

I say this because as soon as I came home, Wilson was sitting on the kitchen table, waiting for me. He looked at me just as I opened the door.

"I thought Romero and Elijah were supposed to pick you up?"

Luckily, I had a lot of experience with lying. "I told them I'd rather walk home and get a sense of the neighborhood. Or maybe run back home. Also, lunch was last period for me, so it would be easier if I came home now."

"You like to run?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Then, you won't mind if you join me for my morning jog at 6 am?"

"Nope."

"Okay then. So do you mind telling me why your school called and said you threatened a teacher?" He looked carefully at my eyes.

That flying piece of bat shit, that pig ass faced son of a bastard. I swear, seriously.

I opened my backpack, because we weren't allowed to keep a locker permanently, so we brought our gym clothes with us. I took out my gym clothes and handed it to him.

"And why are you handing me your gym clothes?" He placed it on the table, not looking away from my eyes.

"Just look at it. Well the shorts, at least."

That got his attention, because he immediately took it out of the bundle, and his shocked expression said it all.

"What the fucking hell is that?" Kieran joined us with the terror two behind him.

"My gym shorts."

Elijah spat out his water on Romero, who punched him in the arm, before getting a napkin, cursing under his breath.

"Those are your gym shorts?" Elijah sputtered. "Those are literally thongs."

"Did you wear them?" Wilson finally spoke, anger clear in his voice.

"No. I told my teacher that I was uncomfortable wearing them. He said that didn't matter. And if I refused, he would fail me. When I was talking to the lady in the main office, she had a reaction when I said my last name. So that clearly meant you guys were powerful, who knows how? But I told him you were my brother, so he let me wear my joggers."

"Okay, that was smart. Good job." Kieran praised me, but it meant nothing, when I knew how he actually felt.

"Thanks."

"That was smart." Wilson nodded in agreement. "I'll let you off because I would never allow you to wear these shorts. And failing you for not wearing it? No."

"So can I go up to my room?"

"Go ahead. But we're still talking when you come back. Also, I'm burning your shorts. Keep your shirt." He handed the shirt, while Kieran got a stove lighter.

Wow, he really was serious. I doubt he cared though, pretty sure it was to save his reputation.

After cleaning up, I dressed in a black shirt with black striped pants. I went downstairs where chicken nuggets and fries were ready. I'm pretty sure none of my brothers knew how to cook. Well if they did, this was not proof.

"Alright, let's eat." Wilson came down, wearing a fitting black shirt with black striped pants too. Woah, we were matching. Note the sarcasm.

Kieran seemed to notice because he was laughing as he said it. Both of us gave him a death glare, making him shut up.