Chapter 10

Ben's body stills, and I tense in his arms in the silence. Over his shoulder, I can see a hint of light circling in our direction. Muffled Costa Rican-speaking voices become audible in the distance. A flashlight beams and rushes from one side of the pool to the other, making my stomach churn.

When I catch a shadow of a tall, dark figure dressed in resort staff attire approaching us, I slide off Ben. "Fuck. I told you we'd get caught," I whisper-hiss.

Ben's eyes widened, and he took my hand, guiding me out of the pool. We were dripping wet and half-naked as we quickly gathered our clothes from the pool deck. I could hear the resort staff hollering at us. Flashlights exposed our bare skin as we ran toward the beach, laughing.

Once we are safely tucked between two palm trees and no longer visible to resort security, Ben finally says between laughs, "Holy. Shit. I can't believe I am covering my junk with your dress right now."

"That was humiliating," I playfully whack him in the bicep with my sandal. "They saw us...naked."

Ben shrugs. "Lucky them."

"You think rather highly of yourself, huh?"

Ben laughs. "No. I think highly of you. All I'm saying is you have nothing to be embarrassed about. As a matter of fact, with a body like yours, you should expose it more often."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny."

"I mean it," he says, stepping closer. "You're beautiful."

Silence fills the space between us for a long, heated beat. I don't know what to say about this. I'm overwhelmed by the sincerity in his voice. It seems like a good time to tell him I'm feeling things for him, too, to let him know I think he's incredibly sexy, but the vulnerability of it seems too rash. I don't want to force him to think I need more from him than just sex.

I watch him for a moment, swallowing thickly.

He reached forward and entwined his fingers in mine. "Come here," he whispered, tugging me closer to his chest. "I'm not done with you."

We stand there for a moment – my lips against his bare shoulder, his face in my hair – before I slide my hands up his thighs, his stomach, his chest, pulling myself up against his body until I can kiss his mouth.

"I'm not done with you either," I tell him and follow it with another kiss. "Plus, we're already naked. We probably should make good use of it."

He nods. "Agreed."

Slowly, under our tiny, sucking kisses, I feel his hands move up my sides and down my back. Our kisses are intense yet soft; Ben gives me only the tiniest tip of his tongue to wet my lips against his. His hands slide back around to my front and down between my legs, cupping me over my wet panties.

The vision of Ben's head between my legs and memories of his skilled fingers, of the things he did to me earlier, makes me so hungry for more.

His other hand comes up to grip the back of my head, and he gives me exactly what I want: the deep, demanding kisses of a man who knows how to satisfy me.

His cock presses into my stomach, and it's a presence I can't ignore. Kissing down his neck, I nibble and suck on his warm chest, stomach and hip bones. I love how he watches me, eyes steady and lids growing heavy when I draw my tongue up the length from base to tip.

"Fuck, that's good," he whispers.

Playing, I lick around the base and up to his entire length, making him wet all over so I can take him in my mouth as deep as I can, sucking up and down as he stares, eyes dark and lips parted. He runs a thumb across my lip, his gaze growing intense.