"I love you too"

for the next few weeks, Liam trained. Soarin taught him how to shoot different types of blaster, how to fight in different styles, and how to speak in a variety of languages. He was mostly unsuccessful in that last task.
On a particularly boring night, Soarin showed up at Liam's room. He knocked and waited, the alien shifted with nerves. Liames head lifted from his desk at the knocks and he made his way to the door.
"Yeah?" He said opening in and smiling at soarin.
"Well hello.~" he teased opening the door wider and jumping slightly to wrap his arms around the man. Liam smiled and leaned forward to kiss the red alien.
"Actually Liam..I was wondering if you'd..like to go on a date.." he asked. Liam blushed at the thought.
"Like a date date?" He asked a little shocked. He'd never been on a real date.
"I'd love to!" He answered kissing soarin. After a moment, the alien pulled away to catch his breath.
"I'll pick you up at 9.." he said with a smile before leaving Liam to get ready. 

Two hours later
Liam opened his door at the sound of what he recognized now as soarins knock. Soarin all but gasped when he saw Liam.
(The dress above it what he's wearing)
"You look amazing.." he said with a smile.
"Is this ok?.. didn't know what we were doing so.." he said blushing looking up at soarin. The man wore a see through top and black pants.
"It's perfect. I figured we could go dancing.." soarin said. Liam nodded.
"I'd love to!" He said with a smile.

Soarn took the man to the mid level of the ship that was a club. Music was playing and people were drinking. Soarin pulled him out to the dance floor. The two dance for hours occasionally taking shots of a drink Liam had never tasted before.
"You're a wonderful dancer~" Liam said resting his forehead against Soarins abdomen.
"Thank you...Liam...Will you...be my boyfriend?" he whispered gently lifting Liam. Liams head shot up.
"Yes!" He said with a bright smile.

The two burst through the door of soarins room.
"You are so fucking hot" Liam moaned as soarin pinned him against the wall. The alien licked and kissed down his neck. Dark marks raised to Liam's skin from where the alien bit him.
"Soarin~ah aaah" he moaned. Soarin smirked and reached under the man's dress pressing at his hole.
"Oh god o...aaah" he moaned as soarin slid a finger in.
"You're such a good boy~" The alien moaned.
Liam smiled.
"Put me down~" he whispered. Soarin complied. Liam walked over to the bed and got on his knees. He spread his legs a little and looked back at soarin.
"Come get me sir~" he teased. Soarin smirked and pulled off his clothes making his way to his new boyfriend. He lined his cock up with Liam. He quickly slammed into him making Liam scream.
"Aaah am nnnggh I can't...nnngh" he moaned. Soarin wasted no time thrusting into Liam.
"Nngh oh shit...ngh I love you.." Lima moaned gripping at the bed sheets. Soarin thrusted harder as Liam's moans.
"I love you too" he growled animalistically thrusting into his lover. Liam couldn't feel his legs from how hard his alien was pounding him.
A few more thrusts and soaring filled Liam as he came into the bed sheets.