𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 didn't come home yesterday." heavyn entered sky's room. "i told you i might not come." she reminded.

"where was you cause i sholl wasn't invited." she frowned. "i was watching summer." sky told.

"and you didn't come back?" heavyn said confused. "i went somewhere afterwards." sky lied.

was she watching summer? yes. did she end up staying the night at vons house? yes. she wouldn't lie and say she wasn't embarrassed at the fact that she let von get in her head once again.

"oh." was all she said. "you know we having a party later on." heavyn told. "who?" sky eyes widened. "me, you and booka." she pointed.

"here?" sky asked. heavyn nodded. sky got up and rushed downstairs with heavyn following behind her.

she went to bookas door and banged on it. booka swung the door open "don't do that."

he peaked his head out the door. "why you telling people we having a party?" sky looked at him like he was crazy.

"um because we are." he looked around as if it wasn't obvious. "no we not." sky argued. "we are." booka added.

"what about gg?" sky wondered. "she left last night." he waved her off. "now if you excuse me i have company." booka slammed the door in her face.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 15m

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇