My clumsy son-in-law

Vegas pov.

When Vegas met Rain for the first time he was shocked by how clumsy the boy could be.

He was like Porsche and Pete in one, cute but a little dumb if you could say it like that.

He had never seen his son so smitten with someone before but at the same time it scared him when he saw how Rain bumped against the table and door and couch in less than 5 minutes after arriving.

It could have been his nerves the first time but everytime he saw him after that he would break something. If it wasn't his favorite vase it would be a mug or something else.

Pete and Vegas still wondered how he managed to break his plate while eating off it?

The boy had been sitting down just like everyone else and all of a sudden his plate was on the ground broken with a pouting kid staring at them in embarrassment.

He looked so cute blinking his big innocent eyes that Vegas had to check if this cute boy was really dating his monster of a son!

No offense but he knows how controlling Venice was and if he is even a bit like the rest of the family he would be a beast in bed too!

He didn't teach him all he knew to a young teenage Venice for nothing! How was he supposed to know his son liked innocent children at that time!

If he knew he wouldn't have teached him all the kinky stuff, the poor boy would probably be shocked because of him. Vegas really hoped Venice would take it easy on Rain if they ever had sex.

Little did he know that Rain is even kinkier than his own son and Rain loves to be dominated by his daddy! 

A week later he couldn't stop wondering if Rain was still nervous around them or he is just a clumsy person so he did what every normal and responsible adult would do?

He stalked his son's boyfriend for a day!

Since the best place to watch him and not getting discovered by Pete or Venice would be when Rain was alone he decided to wait until his son left for work.

So in the end he decided to secretly follow him to university for a whole day and was surprised to see how he was still walking after hitting himself with a door in the face and later on falling down the stairs over his own feet!

This confirmed his theory, the boy was a walking danger trapped in a cute body with big innocent eyes!

Nong Sky and his friends didn't even bother helping him! Were they so used to this that it didn't even make them worry anymore?

He had met nong Sky when Prapai took him to one of their family dinners to introduce him to the family. Rain was present at this dinner too and that's how he found out about this sassy kid who would roll his eyes every five seconds when Rain did or said dumb things.

Oh, and did he roll them a lot, Rain was such a loud person when he was with Sky. He would talk so loud about everything that came to mind that Venice even got embarrassed at some things he told Sky infront of everyone.

He had never seen his son turn red so fast before. After a while everyone just stopped talking to listen to Rain who didn't even notice everyone listening in on his not so private talk with nong Sky.

Sky had tried to warn him but it looked like Rain didn't get the hint at all! Venice was sitting next to Rain and even put his hand over his mouth but Rain had just bitten it and continued talking like he didn't just bite his son's hand in front of the whole family!

Venice's expression was so comical that he just had to take a photo as a memory. Who knew Rain could be so fearless when he wanted to gossip with his friend?