disclaimer (read this first!)

hey you sexy queens, it's maia! and i missed you guys! but i am finally back with the final part in fin and spencer's story, but just like last time, here are a few things you need to know about this story.

1. this is book 2 of the series! so if you haven't read book 1, it is on my profile, and it is called all my ghosts, so please go read that first before you read this, because a whole lot of shit will not make sense if you haven't read amg.

2. as with all my stories, i don't write smut. in part because it makes me uncomfortable, and also because i write genuine stories with intricate plots, not smut fics, and i feel like it takes away from the story i'm trying to tell. while certain situations may be implied, nothing is explicit, so if that's what you're looking for, i will give you time to click away.

3. this is a slightly darker story than amg. since we're getting closer to esther and into seasons 6-7 of criminal minds, it has to get darker and it needs to feel more gritty. i will put trigger warnings at the top of the more gory chapters, but again: this is a criminal minds fic at the top, so like...if you're not comfortable with any of the things they mention on the show, i'd recommend not getting into this at all.

4. (i should really shut up and get to writing at some point.)

5. BUT FIRST (and last, actually)! comments and votes are always appreciated and never asked for, but only the nice ones. fin is a complex and intricate character, just like everyone else in this story, and the things she says and does are relative to her beliefs, not necessarily mine. that being said, i will not tolerate hate comments toward anyone, fictional or not, and i would appreciate it if, instead of finding something to be angry about, those who feel the need to comment something rude or aggressive would instead go touch grass, drink some water, and go hug their mom. and that's all i'll say about that.

6. I LOVE YOU GUYS! (i said last lmao) i never expected all my ghosts to blow up like it did, and because i love you guys and i'm getting better at actually finishing projects, hate to be lame came into play. but YOU GUYS made that happen, and i'm so thankful. blessings on you and your families <3333

and with all that being said... please enjoy hate to be lame :)