꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡⁹

After the pageant I rested, I tried to but I couldn't, I can't stop thinking about what happened and I know I deserve a spot there.

Also, we'll go to Mexico to promote Miss Universe there and I'll be going with Anntonia, yey, other candidates will come too but I'm more excited to spend more time with Anntonia.

I opened my Twitter account for gossip and checked the trend list I was shocked to see that Pordee is trending haha, people really love to see us together, I hope Anntonia is seeing this.

After that, finally I felt sleepy and closed my eyes.

6:56 AM

I woke up early and I decided to have a walk in the hotel's garden, I find myself relaxed there, the greens were pretty here, the blooming flowers, everything.
I was about to go and get breakfast but I heard a familiar voice talking to me

"You woke up early ah? You are such an early bird"
"Hey Ann, Good Morning."
"Good Morning Dee"

I can't deny that I feel shy when we're alone together also, she called me Dee. That's new.

"So, wanna grab breakfast with me?" I asked
"Not now, let's stay here a little longer, only if you're not hungry"
"Of course I'm hungry that's why I asked you if you wanna have breakfast with me," I thought to myself. I won't also deny that sometimes she annoys me but in a cute way of course.
"Yeah sure, I'll stay with you" I replied
"Then good, let's walk?"
"Sure"

We walk around the hotel in silence, I bet she can hear my stomach growl haha but it's fine as long as I'm with her.

"So, how are you?" She asked
"Good. Still processing the happenings, how about you?"
"I don't know haha I feel fine but also not fine, I'm this close to winning the crown but I guess it's not for me"
"Oh, like I always say, everything happens for a reason"

We walked for about an hour, and when we finally had breakfast I ate like I hadn't eaten for decades, I've been hungry for like 6 hours even when I was sleeping I could feel my stomach begging for food.

But jokes aside I really enjoyed my time with her. I feel like the time is not enough when I'm with Anntonia, I want to spend more time with her, only her.