vase

The maid called jungkook..
......

Meanwhile at their base..

Jk - are you serious hyung??!!

Jin - (sigh) yes im- (cut by a phone ring)

Tae's phone rang..
As he picked it up..

OTP..
Tae - yes hello.

Maid - sir y/n has woken up and she was asking for you..

Tae - ohk can you please be with her for some time...

Maid - I'm really sorry sir but I have to go home i also have a really important work ..

Tae - ohh it's ok I will handle when will you leave and what about the other maids??

Maid - they have already left and i have to right now I'm really sorry sir..

Tae - noo noo it's ok can I talk to y/n ..

Maid - yes sur- (you snatched the phone from her hand)

As tae sighed..

Y/n - hellooo!! Oppaaa!!! (Shout)

Tae - yahhh don't shout girl my ear drums  will explode..

Y/n - yeshh yeshh..

Tae - now listen to me carefully..

Y/n - yes yes I'm listening I have ears too (rolled her eyes)

Tae - heyy I'm not joking kid be serious and listen to m-(cutted by you)

Y/n - yes I'm very serious..(trying to make a deep voice like him)

Tae - y/n (strict voice)

Y/n - sorry sorry I'm listening (pouted)

Tae - hmm so unnie is going to her home right now she has some important work and you just have to be alone for like 15 minutes ok till then we will be home ok if you need anything or you are scared or something tell it to guard uncle ok (said softly but in a stern voice)

Y/n - okk okk hehe I have never been home alone i wanna experience that too(giggling)

Tae - (lightly chuckled) ok ok but don't you dare to cause any trouble (warn)

Y/n - yess yes I know oppaa i will be a good girl which I already am (giggled)

Tae - (chuckled) yes yes don't do mischief now give the phone to unnie ..

Y/n - yess sirr!!.. unniee here..

She gave the phone to the maid..

Maid - I'm really sorry sir but it is really important..

Tae - it's ok no need to say sorry I understand if you need any help you can ask ok now you can leave if you want I have made her understand... Maybe (sighed)

Maid - I'm sorry again sir thank you soo much sir for understanding I will take my leave now bye ..

Tae - hmm

OTP ends ..

As tae sighed deeply..

Jk - what happened hyung (asked tae)

Tae - (told everything) sooo??

Jin - let's get this topic over fast and then let's go to her ok ??

Jk - hmm so hyung can you please explain likee whyy..

Jin - guys she is just 21 or something and as she said she also has a family and we don't want to destroy a healthy family isn't it (looked at everyone)

J hope - i agree as well we already make her suffer here I think so we should leave her..

Rm - hmmm (he just nodded).

Suga - if hyung is saying then there will be a reason right so I agree as well..

Jimin - jungkook listen you remember na that why we became mafias (held his both hands softly)

Jk nodded.

Jimin - we are not supposed to hurt innocent people right and if we will kill her her whole family will shatter cause she is the only hope in their family and everyone makes mistakes but they should get a second chance right and I'm sure after this she will not even dare to come in front of us..

Tae - hmmm I understand jungkookie I know you are really angry we all are angry too but we can't be selfish right...

...............
Meanwhile at home..

The maid left now you are alone thinking what you should do as you looked around and thought of watching tv as you made your way to grab the remote which was placed on the table..
But when you pick it up your hand got hit on the vase beside it and it fell down and shattered into pieces as you panicked as it was taehyung's favourite one..

Y/n - y/n y/n why aree youu soo stupid ahhhh what should I do now should I try to stick them with super glue (looked at it while jumping in panic )

As you came in front of the vase tried to pick up the piece but it cut your finger..

Y/n - awhhh (shaking your hand)

That's when you heard a door bell.. and. You panicked more so you ran to your room and went and hid inside the closet crying softly...

.............
In their base..

Jk - finee i understand (sigh )

As they smiled lightly..

Rm - so we will leave her tomorrow morning ..

Tae - hmm now we will take our leave     y/n is home alone are you guys coming??

Jin - no taehyung we have some other work you two goo fast we can't trust that trouble maker for this long (chuckled)

Jk - yess so we are leaving byeee !!

As they went...

Jk pov..

We reached home hyung rang the bell but no one opened as we looked at each other and entered there but there was no one but that's when we saw some pieces of glass which looked like a broken vase as they sighed already knowing what would have happened...

Tae - y/n babyy where are you we are home (shouted but got no response)

They both sighed deeply...
they knew where you would be cause you always hide in your room when you do something as they went to your room and heard soft sobs coming from the closet as they looked at each other with concerned face as jk went to the closet and saw it little opened as he opened it little more..

Jk - princess (said in a really soft voice kneeling to your level)

As you looked at him with you sweaty and red puffy eyes and started crying more..

As they both panicked..
Tae also came and kneeled in front of you ..

Tae - bubba shh don't cry here come out baby (extended his hand)

As you looked at them and held tae's hand softly but hissed when he accidentally pressed your finger which was hurt..

As they both looked at your palm and their eyes widened..

Seeing blood coming from your finger....

................

To be continued...

I changed the name of the story pleaseeee let me know if it's ok..

Please share you reviews and opinions in comments :)..

Thanks for reading <3333