PART - 43

Author's pov

Taehyung was laying on the bed while jimin was sleeping on his chest. He was looking at the wound in his head. He is okay now but still a small mark is still in his forhead.

Now a day's Taehyung can't scold jimin while he being naughty, cause jimin will make his appa remember that he is hurt.. Even he don't feel any pain, and most importantly little jimin have already forgot how his forhead have hurt.

When Taehyung or yn scold him he is like did you forgot I'm hurt? You only lobe me when I'm hurt?? Seeing his cuteness they will shut their mouth without scolding.

Today he haven't went to work as they gonna move over to a apartment today.

Yn was heating the breakfast they ordered. Taehyung's phone started ringing which makes little jimin to wake up from sleep.

Tae : It's okay baby sleep more.. Appa is here...

Taehyung patted him while picking up the phone. But rubbed his eyes while Taehyung kissed him.

Yn : Pick it up tae.. He will wake up.. Oh he wake up already..

Yn said walking inside the room.

Tae : It's eomma..

Taehyung on the call while sitting on the bed while jimin was still on his chest.

Mrs kim : Hello,.. Did my baby wake up?

Tae : Nae eomma I wake up already.

Mrs Kim : Eww I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about my jimin.. Wait.. Let me video call you..

Yn : It's halmeoni baby..

Jimin smiled at yn still laying on his appa's chest.

Tae : He just wake up now eomma.

Mrs Kim : Jiminaah baby... Did you miss halmeoni??

Taehyung showed the phone towards jimin who is still laying on his chest.

Jimin smiled at her and then it striked him.... Wait... He just remembered that he is hurt somewhere... Oh yes he remembered his forhead was hurt and the sleepy jimin wake up and started explaining his grandma how it hurt and how much it is paininggg..

Taehyung and yn looked at each other and smiled seeing their son explaining everything cutely.

Mrs Kim : Aww you should be careful baby.

Even if she haven't understand evrything jimin explaining still she get what he mean.

After They speak for sometime. Taehyung make jimin bath which also lead Taehyung to bath again. Whenever they helped him to get bath he will also help them to get bath. Not caring abour the scolding he is getting.

......

Yn : You need to eat that baby...

Jimin : hew nwoo mumaa

Yn : No jIminahh. This boy.. Don't run baby stop their you will fall again.

Jimin : Mumaa want pwancwake.

Yn looked at Taehyung who was sitting on the couch looking at jimin after packing the bags.

Yn : Eomma will make you at night. Now eat this like a good boy.

Jimin : I wanch..

Jimin said and started to take out the toys from the bag which was all packed.

Yn : Jiminahb bbay you can play later. Look we are going to new house.. Are you happy hah?

Yn said to trying to make him eat the oats.

Jimin : eerh.. Nwoo

Jimin started running again..... But stopped when Taehyung spanked his bum... Jimin stop running and started crying.

Tae : How many times eomma told you eat that hah??

Jimin : *cry*

Tae : Are you being a bad boy??

Jimin started to walk towards yn with grabby hands still crying.

Taehyung walk towards their when he heard his phone ringing. Yn take jimin in her arms and started to calm him down.

Yn : It's okay baby.. My baby is a good boy right?

Jimin nooded his head still crying....... Trying to continue his cry....

Yn : Aww stop crying baby. Good boy's won't cry.. Look look aah my baby is a good boy..

Yn said showing him in friend of mirror. Jimin stopped crying and started to smile and show weird expressions infront of the mirror which makes yn chuckled at him.

Tae : Aah then I will call you later.

Yn heard taehyung speak while walking towards them.

Tae : Didn't he eat till now hah??

Taehyung said in fake anger. Jimin glared at him as he is in his mumma's hands. He is safe now but still he is a little bit afraid now. He started to eat while yn continue to feed him.

Yn : Aah my baby is good boy.

Tae : Is he? Are you a good boy?

Jimin nooded his head and followed yn whereever she go. Taehyung laughed and pick him up while he winned in his Father's grip to follow yn.

Tae : Now my baby don't want appa??

Taehyung asked in sad voice which makes jimin concerned. Did he made his appa this sad? Then only he remembered that he is hurt.. Jimin patted his bum indicating he is in pain.

Taehyung bit his lips not to laugh while patting his bum..

Tae : Is it gone now?

Jimin nooded his head as yes. Taehyung kissed his forhead.

Tae : Don't pick it up baby. I will carry it.

Taehyung said to yn who was about to take the bag.

Yn : Then give him to me. I will pick him up.

Tae : Aniyo aniyo.. You can't remember my another baby is inside you..

Yn smiled at him and looked at jimin who is looking at them not understanding anything.

Soon they started walking towards their car. Taehyung while carrying bag and yn rolling the luggage while jimin walking while speaking to someone on phone...

100+votes and 40+comments for next chapter...
Do you all like it??
Love you all💜💜😘😘